Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Optimize any installation with the industry-leading power capacity of the fixed voltage, DC Power Distribution line. These solutions not only remove messy, space-consuming, unreliable wall warts and other power clutter from the design, but also provide maximum power to support a multitude of devices. The 200W and 300W units provide high current capacity to an extensive number of outputs, maximizing the same voltage in a single unit or splitting between the most popular voltages. The multi-mount design can be installed in an available 1RU space or at the back or side of the rack for zero-U mounting, providing ultimate installation flexibility. Promoting enhanced design of system power demands, while still providing a seamless install experience, the 200W and 300W DC Power Distribution line is innovatively engineered for multiple applications.Key Features & Benefits:
- Industry-leading number of outputs with power distributed to as many as 24 devices
- Maximum current capacity, up to 300W of power
- 5V, 40A Max (200W)
- 12V, 25A Max (300W)
- 24V, 12.5A Max (300W)
- 12V and 24V, 12.5A and 6.25A respectively (300W)
- Reliable multi-level protection on both AC input and DC outputs to ensure maximum uptime
- MOV surge and overload protection on the AC input
- Individual redundancy built in with auto-resetting PTC overload protection on each individual output
- Greater mounting flexibility with multi-mount design that fits in 1 rackspace or can mount at the back or side of the rack simply by rotating mounting brackets
- Color-coded screw terminal connectors with industry standard voltages and polarity labeling for easy identification
- LED indicator lights alerting maximum capacity on each voltage bank
- Leads trimmed to suitable length leaves less cable to manage, enhancing aesthetics and increasing airflow
- Ultra-quiet, thermostatic temperature controlled fan with automatic speed adjustment
- Hardware kit includes flexible mounting hardware, color-coded screw terminal connectors to connect devices, and a 6ft IEC power cord
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.