Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Network Switched PDUs enable individual outlet power cycling, power sequencing, and load monitoring. This control can be accessed locally or remotely. A single portal view provides visibility and control of power usage and available capacity.
- TAA Compliant
- High-Resolution Color LCD: Displays energy reading, current, and voltage; access important configuration settings and alarm settings
- and control outlets which simplifies commissioning
- Delayed Power Sequencing allows users to sequence the order in which each outlet is turned on or off to avoid dropped power loads or circuit overloading
- Advanced Load Monitoring allows users to view the power being drawn for the entire PDU; receive notifications of potential issues or when near max amperage draw.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.