Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Room Design
- Shipping & Returns
The Biamp Tesira digital signal processing system when combined with Sennheiser’s TeamConnect Ceiling 2 microphone array enables greater flexibility in room configuration options. Without having microphones tied to a desk a room can be setup for a training layout one day and a conference call the next. Unique automatic beamforming technology from the ceiling based audio system enables more freedom of movement in a conferencing room as it is designed to better pick up voices from where every they are in the room. This complete system provides a transparent conferencing experience for every mid to large-sized meeting room. The kit includes a Biamp DSP, Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2 microphone, amplifier, ceiling speakers and a remote deployment support package to help you get started.
This system design is for Biamp Tesira and Microsoft Teams Room systems that are integrated with the Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2 mic array to support a large meeting room.
A large meeting room is defined as a meeting space about 15' x 28' (4.5m x 8.5m). This system supports Microsoft Teams meetings, with all control originating from the Microsoft Teams Room user interface. The TesiraFORTÉ and EX-UBT communicate with Microsoft Teams to sync mute state from the user interface and allows this status to be reflected on the TeamConnect Ceiling 2 LED indicators. A PoE+ amplifier mounts directly to the Desono ceiling speakers, which are located at suitable positions to evenly cover the meeting room with the far-end voice and USB audio. The TeamConnect requires Dante for routing signals to and from the ceiling microphone. Single channel Dante to analog input and output convertors are used to facilitate the connection to a physical input and output on the TesiraFORTÉ AVB VT4.
- Microsoft Teams Room System
- Ceiling Tile Style Dynamic Beamforming Microphone Array
- HID Communication to support mute sync between microphone and MTR System
- Dante Audio Network for routing of microphone signal to Dante I/O adapters
- LoZ ceiling speakers for playback of voice signals from MTR far end
Below is the list of Biamp equipment used in this system configuration:
- 1 - TesiraFORTÉ AVB VT4 Audio DSP
- 1 - Tesira EX-UBT USB connection to Microsoft Teams Room System
- 1 - Tesira AMP-450BP 4 channel PoE+ amplifier
- 2 - Desono C-IC6 Wide coverage ceiling speaker (dispersion angle of 130°) optimized for voice reproduction
- 1 – TesiraCONNECT TC-5 5 port AVB expansion box
Other system hardware required:
- 1 - Microsoft Certified Teams Room System
- 1 – Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2 Ceiling Mic Array
- 1 - Dante AVIO Analog Input 1ch (ADP-DAI-AU-1X0)
- 1 - Dante AVIO Analog Output 1ch (ADP-DAO-AU-0X1)
- 1 - Network switch for Tesira Control and Dante communications
- 1 - Computer running Tesira Software, Control Cockpit, and Dante Controller *
Microphone and speaker placement
The laws of physics can't be ignored when deciding on the right placement of a microphone. A good signal-to-noise ratio is key in every part of the audio signal chain and for a typical microphone pickup scenario, this translates to avoiding large distances between the mic and the talker.
- Keep the distance to the talker as short as possible.
- Keep the distance to the ceiling speakers as high as possible.
- Stay away from noise sources like projector fans and air vents.
Placing speakers in a room can be as equally critical as finding the right spot for a microphone. An ideal positioning of multiple ceiling speakers will achieve an even SPL coverage and a good speech intelligibility across the entire room.
Desono Speaker Calculator
The Desono speaker calcualtor can aid in determining the correct number and proper location in which the ceiling speakers should be located.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.