Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Once purchased, our account manager with work with you EVERY step of the way! No hand-offs or call centers! Our solution only uses the highest quality equipment - well thought out - to deliver the best audio, video, and technology integration for years to come. Purchase now or contact us for customization options tailor made to suit your needs!
A state-of-the-art video wall, compatible with Microsoft Teams Front Row configuration in 21:9 aspect ratio, is implemented using the following video conferencing hardware:
Avocor AVL-1050-D Ultra-Narrow Bezel Professional-Grade 21:9 Ultrawide Video Wall Display with 105"
Lenovo ThinkSmart Hub Gen 2 (Microsoft Teams Room Edition)
Various cabling, power, and POE+ networking switch hardware
Various brackets and mounting hardware
Creation Networks labor, certified expertise, and guarantees.
Complete Teams Compatibility
The Lenovo ThinkSmart Gen 2 Video Conference System is certified by Microsoft Teams with simple sign-in built in
Stunning 4K Optics
See every detail powered by an Ultra-HD video wall with less than 1mm think bezels
Radically Simple Video Conferencing
Experience full board-room-quality audio, and knock-your-socks-off video, for mid-sized rooms.
Industry Leading Installation Expertise
All-in-one included labor costs with no hidden fees attached; the price tag is the price
Deep Bundling Discounts
Bundled together to maximize your savings from the start
We work around your schedule and listen to your needs so you can get the solution you need the first time, including adding, reducing, or replacing any parts
What is Front Row?
Front Row is a new layout experience for Microsoft Teams Room. With Front Row, remote attendees are seen in the room at eye level and additional desktop Teams meeting features including chat, and a list of participants with raised hands, are shown to the room display at the same time. This is set to bring a better hybrid meeting experience for all and incorporate into the meeting room some of the popular desktop Teams meeting features the 270 million monthly active users have become accustomed to. Users can select the front row layout from the layout selector experience on the Teams Rooms device panel.
Avocor Ultrawide Pofessional-Grade 21:9 Video Wall Display
- Unique 21:9 aspect ratio for increased usable are, all on a 105” display.
- Stunning 5K resolution for crisp image detail and annotation accuracy.
- Bezel-less edge-to-edge glass with a sleek design, with the interactive variation supporting 40 points of touch with PCAP technology.
- Built-in sensors to capture room data, providing analytics for future decisions.
- Avocor UiQ - smart touch enabled dynamic user interface.
Poly Studio E70 Features
- Dual lenses with 20 megapixel 4K sensors
- AI-driven camera array
- Motorized, integrated electronic privacy shutter
- Includes Poly Lens management software
- Connects to Microsoft Teams Room
ThinkSmart Hub Gen 2
- Built on Microsoft Teams platform with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Redesigned, slimmer with a sleeker display
- More speakers, microphones and visible indicator lights
- An innovative single-cable mechanism
- Scalable across room sizes and features one-touch meeting start
- Provides the best possible Microsoft Teams experience
SoundTube 8” Dante Enabled In-Ceiling IP Speaker
- Pre-tuned frequency response optimized for voice intelligibility in AV conferencing applications
- Low-profile, shallow-can design compatible with most drop ceiling installations
- BroadBeam Ring™ technology
- DANTE Compatible
Shure Ceiling Microphone
- Automatic coverage technology for voice when the conference room microphone and speaker system are in use
- Supports lively discussions with multiple participants
- No fixed lobes = no dead spots
- Room set up flexibility – no need to preprogram lobes when design changes
Creation Networks Features
- Industry leading expertise
- White glove, custom tailored service
- All-inclusive pricing; no hidden extras
Once purchased, the first thing we do is call you! We make sure that this solution will fit your requirements, or if not, we adjust it to make sure it is RIGHT! Next, our team will give you a timeline of your project with what to expect for next steps, as well as work with your schedule to make sure we respect your time.
Complete Project Contents and Part Specifications
- Avocor SVL-1050-D Ultrawide 105" display
- 2200-87090-001: Poly Studio E70 Video Conferencing Camera - 20 Megapixel
- 11H10008US: Lenovo ThinkSmart Hub for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- 4 SoundTube PD-CM82-BGM-WH: 8” Coax - Dante Enabled In-Ceiling IP Speaker
- AC-CMTB-4F-MP: tile bridge adapter for all CM models
- Gigabit Network Switch
- Ultrawide Display Mount
Shure Microflex MXA920 with P300 DSP
- CN-CUSTOM - Custom connectors, zip ties, cables, brackets, other hardware, miscellaneous plenum-rated parts
- CN-INSTALL - onsite installation of equipment, full system programming, training, and travel to customer site
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.