Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
(Sold as a pair)
The Coaxial Differential Dispersion technology employed in the CDD5B delivers more consistent audience coverage than systems with fixed X° x Y° coverage patterns — projecting relatively more output to the rear of the audience to distribute sound evenly front-to-back, while having wide horizontal coverage close-up. Its innovative CDD driver achieves ‘point source’ summation of the LF and HF sections — eliminating off-axis variations in frequency response in the crossover region associated with non-coaxial designs.
The visually-distinctive enclosure can be used in either horizontal (landscape) or vertical (portrait) orientation, with rotation of the driver easily accomplished by removing the screw-free, protective grille. The curved shape of the enclosure allows it to be surface-mounted close to a wall or ceiling by means of the supplied omni-directional bracket or an optional close-mount ceiling bracket.
Finished in black (RAL9005) or white (RAL9016) as standard, the CDD5B can be supplied in any RAL colour to order.
The CDD5TX-WR option incorporates a 70V/100V line transformer.
A full-range, passive two-way system, the CDD5B should be used with a compatible controller with appropriate limiter settings to provide system protection.
When used with the DX4.0 controller or an iKON amplifier, there are now enhanced DSP and FIR based pre-sets to deliver the absolute maximum performance and fidelity while limiter settings protect the integrity of the system.
The CDD5 is a two-way passive micro speaker designed for discreet positioning in architectural installations — including bars, museums, foyers, concourses, exhibition centres and HoW. It features a unique, patent protected 5” (125mm) LF/0.7” (19mm) HF Coaxial Differential Dispersion driver in a rigid ABS moulded enclosure and is supplied with a dedicated omni-directional mounting bracket.
- Ultra-Compact, CDD™ passive two-way system
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion™ technology
- Elegant ABS moulded enclosure
- User-rotatable coaxial drive unit
- Vertical and horizontal mounting options
- Screw-free perforated steel grille
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Discreet mounting accessories
- Black or white standard colour options
- 70V/100V line transformer option
- Bars and Restaurants
- Museums and AV Spaces
- Convention Centres
- Retail Outlets
- Leisure Centres
- Houses of Worship
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.