Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Coaxial Differential Dispersion technology employed in the CDD12 delivers more consistent audience coverage than systems with fixed X° x Y° coverage patterns — projecting relatively more output to the rear of the audience, while having wide horizontal coverage close-up. Its innovative CDD driver achieves ‘point source’ summation of the LF and HF sections — eliminating off-axis variations in frequency response associated with non-coaxial designs. Improving on conventional coaxial designs, which can suffer from high-frequency beaming, the driver features a static waveguide that merges seamlessly with the unique cone shape — maintaining the dispersion pattern out to very high frequencies.
The LF driver has a 2.5” (65mm) voice coil and efficient motor with an aluminium demodulating ring to minimise distortion, while the HF driver utilises a 1.75” (44mm) polyimide diaphragm and features a low-compression phase-plug to reduce non-linearity.
The visually-distinctive birch plywood enclosure can be used in either horizontal (landscape) or vertical (portrait) orientation, with rotation of the driver easily accomplished by removing the screw-free, protective grille. The curved shape of the CDD12 allows it to be surface-mounted close to a wall via an optional wall bracket or suspended from a ceiling by eyebolts or a horizontal yoke option.
Finished in black (RAL9005) or white (RAL9016) as standard, the CDD12 can be supplied in any RAL colour to order.
A full-range, passive two-way system, the CDD12 should be used with a compatible controller with appropriate limiter settings to provide system protection.
When used with the DX4.0 controller or an iKON amplifier, there now enhanced DSP and FIR based pre-sets to deliver the absolute maximum performance and fidelity while limiter settings protect the integrity of the system.
The CDD12 is a compact, passive two-way system designed for installations that require high output levels. Its high-specification 12” (300mm) LF /1” exit HF Coaxial Differential Dispersion driver delivers perfect sound across the audience over medium-throw distances.
- Compact, CDD™ passive two-way system
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion™ technology
- Elegant birch plywood enclosure
- User-rotatable coaxial drive unit
- Vertical and horizontal mounting options
- Screw-free perforated steel grille
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Discreet mounting accessories
- Integral inserts for eyebolt suspension
- Black or white standard colour options
- Live Music Clubs and Bars
- Bars and Restaurants
- Museums and AV Spaces
- Convention Centres
- Retail Outlets
- Leisure Centres
- Houses of Worship
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.