Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
As a stand-alone loudspeaker, it has a multitude of professional applications — from distributed sound reinforcement, HoW and AV events to frontfill/infill and use as a micro stage monitor. Complemented by a BlacklineX subwoofer, it is the ideal, simple-to-use system for portable applications and installations which call for an unobtrusive system that can deliver pristine sound over short and medium throw distances.
The Blackline X8 is constructed from plywood and fitted with a screw-free steel grille, M8 inserts for wall brackets and eyebolt suspension, plus a pole-mount socket with a removable bung that maintains clean lines in install applications. Finished in black textured paint.
A full-range passive two-way system, the X8 may be used without a controller. However, the EQ and limiter functions of a controller such as the Martin Audio DX0.5 will maximise its capabilities. When used in conjunction with an X115, X118 or X210 subwoofer, crossover and EQ functions can be performed by the DX0.5.
The Blackline X8 is an ultra-compact passive two-way system with an 8” (200mm)/2” (50mm) voice coil LF driver and a 1” (25mm) HF driver mounted on a 90° x 50° horn which can be easily rotated for horizontal or vertical orientation, depending on venue requirements. Its very small size gives no indication of its high output capability.
- Ultra-Compact passive two-way system
- Symmetrical multi-angle plywood enclosure
- User-rotatable 90° x 50° horn
- Vertical and horizontal orientation
- Screw-free, cloth-backed perforated steel grille
- Integral ergonomic handle
- Pole-mount bung maintains clean lines
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Twin NL4 connectors
- Flexible mounting options via M8 inserts
- Portable sound reinforcement
- Live music clubs
- Bars and restaurants
- Unobtrusive stage monitoring
- Corporate AV events and conferences
- Weddings and parties
- Main PA infill
- Secondary stages at festivals
- HoW, leisure centres and retail outlets
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.