Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Its high efficiency design reduces the energy drawn from the mains supply and ensures the power reserves needed to deliver superb sound in demanding environments with reliability and ease.
Comprehensive protection functions continuously monitor its performance to maintain safe operating conditions and full output capability in ambient temperatures up to 40°C.
For a wide variety of applications, the VIA5002 is ideally partnered with the Martin Audio DX0.5 system processor. Larger installations will benefit from use with the DX4.0 with its onboard network capability and proprietary VU-NET software control.
The VIA5002 is an advanced 2-channel power amplifier which combines high power density with superb audio performance in a lightweight, cost-effective package. Delivering 2 x 2500 watts into 4 ohms or 2 x 1600 watts into 8 ohms, it ideal for powering subwoofers in installations and portable sound systems.
- Two channels of efficient Class D amplification
- 5000 Watts total power output
- 2U rack height
- Exceptionally lightweight
- Switch mode power supply
- Variable speed cooling fan with front-to-back airflow
- Global mains operation, 115V to 230V auto-sensing
- Comprehensive protection systems
- Signal and clip limiter LEDs
- Subwoofer amplification
- Installations, portable sound and stage monitoring
- Hotels, restaurants and bars
- Houses of Worship and auditoriums
- Educational facilities
- Live music and dance clubs
- Mobile DJ’s