Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
SXCF115 features a 15” (380mm) forward facing driver and a 12” (300mm) rear facing driver, each driven independently by separate amplifier channels and DSP. Each driver has its own chamber with optimised bass reflex porting. This arrangement produces a cardioid dispersion pattern which maximises the front radiation and reduces unwanted radiation behind the subwoofer.
The recommended iK42 amplifier optimises the DSP parameters for front and rear drivers to maximise the rear rejection — from 21dB at 43Hz to 28dB at 75Hz. This keeps low frequencies away from stages and walls as well as reducing reverberant energy in the room — greatly improving the low frequency response accuracy and impact of the whole system.
In front of the enclosure, the output from the two drivers is additive, delivering 137dB peak, an extra 2dB of output when compared with a conventional 1 x 15” subwoofer.
The SXCF115 integrates perfectly with WPM flown line arrays and TORUS 8 constant curvature arrays, as well an accompaniment for Martin Audio point source systems where low frequency pattern control is required. It can be used singly, stacked or flown, supported by accessories.
The enclosure is constructed from birch ply and finished with a hard-wearing textured paint. It is equipped with four grab handles and foam-backed perforated steel grilles protect the front and rear drivers. Interlocking skids prevent movement when stacked and a threaded plate in the top surface facilitates pole-mounting.
The addition of the input cover accessory makes the SXCF115 weather resistant and suitable for outdoor usage.
- Live sound reinforcement
- Fixed installations including live event venues and nightclubs
- Theatre sound
- Corporate AV events
- Acoustically-challenging rooms
- Compact, cardioid subwoofer
- Front facing 15” (380mm)/4” (100mm) voice coil driver
- Rear facing 12” (300mm)/4” (100mm) voice coil driver
- Cardioid dispersion pattern
- 28dB rear rejection at 75Hz
- High output capability
- Tour-grade plywood enclosure
|TYPE||Compact, cardioid subwoofer|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE (1)||44Hz – 150Hz ±3dB, -10dB @ 36Hz|
|RATED POWER (2)||
|MAXIMUM SPL (9)||137dB peak|
|ENCLOSURE||Multi-laminate birch ply|
|FINISH||Textured black paint|
|PROTECTIVE GRILLE||Black HEX perforated steel|
|CONNECTORS||2 x NL4|
|PIN CONNECTIONS (INPUT)||15”: +1, -1; 12”: +2, -2|
|PINS CONNECTIONS (LINK)||15”: +1, -1; 12”: +2, -2|
|DIMENSIONS (INCL SKIDS)||
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.