Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Martin Audio's CDD10BTX compact two-way passive loudspeaker system uses a 10” (250mm) LF/1” (25mm) exit HF Coaxial Differential Dispersion driver. This very compact speaker fulfills the foreground requirements of many varied architectural applications.
The CDD10TX has the benefit of amplifier efficiency by being able to daisy-chain loudspeakers with the use of the inbuilt transformer.
The CDD10TX should be used with a compatible controller with appropriate limiter settings to provide system protection.
Martin Audio CDD10BTX Applications
Live Music Clubs and Bars
Bars and Restaurants
Museums and AV Spaces
Houses of Worship
Martin Audio CDD10BTX Includes
- CDD10TX Compact two-way passive loudspeaker (Black)
- Compact, CDD™ passive two-way system
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion™ technology
- Elegant UPM Formi composite enclosure
- User-rotatable coaxial drive unit
- Vertical and horizontal mounting options
- Screw-free perforated steel grille
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Discreet mounting accessories
- Integral inserts for eyebolt suspension
- Black or white standard color options
- 70V/100V line transformer
- Type: Compact, Coaxial Differential Dispersion passive two-way system
- Frequency Response: 65Hz-20kHz ± 3dB, -10dB @ 55Hz
- LF: 10” (250mm)/2.5” (63.5mm) voice coil, long excursion, shared ferrite motor with HF
- HF: 1” (25mm) exit/1.4” (38mm) voice coil, polyimide dome compression driver
- Rated Power: 250W AES, 1000W peak
- Transformer Settings: 110V/70V line: 120W, 60W, 30W, 15W
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Maximum SPL: 120dB continuous, 126dB peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Dispersion (-6DB): 110˚-75˚ horizontal, 60˚ vertical (user-rotatable)
- Crossover: 2kHz passive
- Enclosure: 28 litre, composite material
- Finish: Black or white textured paint
- Protective Grille: Black or white perforated steel with scrim cloth backing
- Connectors: Low profile 20A push-lock
- Phoenix Connector: Common, 120W, 60W, 30W, 15W
- 6 x M8 inserts for wall bracket
- 10 x M8 fly points
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 12.7" x 20.2" x 12.2" (323 x 513 x 310 mm)
- Weight: 37.23lbs (16.9kg)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.