Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
(Sold as a pair)
ACP-55T-B delivers full-frequency response, consistent coverage, and intelligibility in a wide variety of architectural environments, including hotel atriums and exhibition spaces, as well as retail outlets, bars, and restaurants throughout the world.
Comprising a 5.25” (135mm) LF driver and a 0.75” (19mm) silk-dome tweeter, the ACP-55T produces 109dB peak output at 1 metre and delivers superb sound quality for both music and speech reproduction. Its stylish pendant enclosure is equipped with a single-point mounting system plus provision for attaching a safety cable.
The consistent and wide 150° conical coverage of the ACP-55T reduces the number of speakers required for even coverage — leading to a reduction in installation cost.
It incorporates a high-quality transformer for 70V/100V line operation, with transformer taps selected by a rotary switch at the top of the pendant enclosure. The switch also provides for 16-ohm low impedance operation — enabling four or more speakers to be driven in parallel from a single amplifier channel. For full-bandwidth protection, the low and high- frequency sections are individually protected against overload by auto-resetting thermal fuses.
The grille is bezel-less for a clean look, its bayonet fitting is easy to remove without the use of tools and finished in white or black to match ADORN on-wall loudspeakers and may also be painted to blend with any décor.
- High performance two-way pendant speaker
- 5.25” (135mm) LF driver and 0.75” (19mm) HF dome tweeter
- Wide 150° conical coverage pattern reduces speaker count required for even coverage
- 70V/100V multi-tap line transformer or 16-ohm low-impedance operation
- Low and high-frequency overload protection
- Quick release, bezel-less grille
- UL94V-0 rated baffle and enclosure
- 5-year warranty
- Retail outlets
- Cafes, bars and restaurants
- Museums and Houses of Worship
- Hotels, casinos and concourses
- Exhibition spaces and convention centres
- Transportation facilities
|TYPE||Passive two-way pendant speaker, ported bass reflex|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE (1)||98Hz-20kHz ± 3dB
-10dB @ 56Hz
|RATED POWER (2)||50W AES, 200W peak|
|RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER||VIA2004 (for low-impedance operation)|
|SENSITIVITY(4)||86dB / 1W(4V) / 1m (full space)|
|MAXIMUM SPL (9)||109dB peak|
|DISPERSION (-6dB)||150° conical up to 7kHz|
|CROSSOVER||3kHz passive (LF and HF auto-resetting fuses|
|RECOMMENDED HIGH-PASS FILTER||60Hz 24dB/oct|
|ENCLOSURE||UL 94V-0 rated ABS baffle and enclosure|
|FINISH||Black or white|
|GRILLE||Perforated steel, powder-coated, bayonet fitting|
|CONNECTORS||Ceramic connector (in and link)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.