Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Logitech 939-001950 Tap 10.1" Touch Screen delivers a sleek appearance and convenient placement options that support a wide range of room sizes and layouts. And, with its HDMI input, content sharing is instant and effortless. Wireless content sharing is also available depending on your chosen video conferencing service.
The Logitech 960-001315 Rally Bar delivers a powerful all-in-one video conferencing experience, featuring brilliant optics, automated PTZ, and high-performance audio for midsize meeting rooms. With Rally Bar, video meetings can be just as natural and productive as face-to-face collaboration.
- Logitech Tap and Rally Bar are certified for and/or compatible with Zoom Rooms Appliance, GoToRoom, Pexip Room, and RingCentral Rooms.
- Rally Bar delivers a motorized PTZ camera, advanced microphone array, and dual room-filling speakers in a sleek, easy-to-install form factor.
- Logitech Tap offers touch control that’s always ready for the next meeting, featuring a generous 10.1” touch screen, a range of optional mounts, and robust cable retention.
- It’s easy to deploy video conferencing in a variety of meeting rooms. Expand this kit with custom-designed mounts, mic pods, and accessories to suit your space.
- Place Rally Bar on a table or credenza, or add an optional Wall Mount or TV Mount to secure directly to the wall or float above or below a display.
- Route cables from above or below: thoughtful cable management hides cable clutter and keeps connections tight.
- High-performance drivers, adaptive beamforming mics, and a patented anti-vibration enclosure combine room-filling sound with exquisite sensitivity up to 15 feet (4.5 meters).
- Monitor, manage, and, get business insights into how your rooms are being used with Logitech Sync.
Logitech 939-001950 10.1" Touch ScreenDiagonal Screen 10.1” Display Angle 14° Coating Oleophobic and anti-glare Resolution 1280 x 800 USB USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type C (to PC), USB 2.0 Type A (for accessory connection) HDMI HDMI input (for content sharing) Headset Jack 3.5mm / 1⁄8 “ 4 pole Ultrasonic Speaker Integrated PIR Motion Sensor Integrated VESA FDMI 100mm x 100mm System Requirements Windows 10, Chrome OS 80 and higher, Logi CollabOS, USB 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1 Type A port
Logitech Rally Bar in Graphite 960-001315Product Description Logitech Rally Bar - video conferencing device Device Type Video conferencing device Dimensions (WxDxH) 91 cm x 16.4 cm x 13.05 cm Weight 7.08 kg Video Input Digital video camera - SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Audio Input 6-microphone array - beamforming Audio Output Speaker(s) Input Device Remote control (wireless) Networking Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Power AC 120/230 V Software Certification Zoom Certified, Certified for Microsoft Teams System Requirements Apple MacOS, Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 or later
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.