Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Logi Dock is an all-in-one docking station that simplifies home office setup, reduces desktop clutter, and helps remote workers feel more productive. Certified for leading video conferencing platforms and easy to set up, Logi Dock connects everything in one tidy unit that replaces the need for extra peripherals and eliminates a tangle of cables and wires.
Work freely. Logi Dock connects and charges up to five USB peripherals and two monitors, replaces unneeded chargers and power cords, and makes desktop clutter disappear.
The built-in speakerphone includes six beamforming microphones that capture your voice clearly while advanced algorithms suppress unwanted background noise.
If music is your ideal work companion, indulge your preferences with small but mighty speakers that deliver immersive, stereophonic audio, a powerful bass line you can hear, and volume you can crank way up. Enjoy your favorite tunes distortion-free, carefully balanced, and crystal clear.
- Logi Dock connects and charges up to five USB peripherals and two monitors, eliminates desktop clutter and streamlines your home office so you can work more productively.
- By syncing your calendar with Logi Dock via Logi Tune, you can get informed of upcoming appointments, and join your meetings by simply pressing a button.
- The built-in speakerphone includes six beamforming microphones that capture your voice clearly while advanced algorithms suppress unwanted background noise.
- Indulge yourself with small but mighty speakers that deliver immersive audio, a powerful bass line and volume you can crank way up. Easily stream audio from your mobile devices to Logi Dock via Bluetooth.
- Logi Dock will be certified for Microsoft Teams, while also compatible with common calling applications across most platforms and operating systems.
- Charge your PC or Mac through Logi Dock’s USB-C upstream port, which delivers up to 100W of power while safely charging laptops requiring 85W or less.
- Logi Dock uses USB-C with DisplayPort, which natively connects to external monitors and supports dual displays. No need to install drivers or other software as with DisplayLink.