Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
UMX-HDMI-140-Plus switches universal 4K video and audio to an HDMI output port. This device was designed for digital and analog video and audio signals: VGA, YPrPb, DVI, HDMI 1.4 and DP 1.1 with analog stereo audio from local inputs or embedded 7.1 HBR audio. The unit can also handle HDCP encryption. Analog signals (both audio and video) are converted into digital format. UMX-HDMI-140-Plus can be mounted on a rack shelf or used standalone. UMX-HDMI-140-Plus is compatible with HDMI extenders and matrix switchers.
Using the factory, custom or transparent EDID emulation the user can fix and lock EDID data on each input connector. Advanced EDID Management forces the required resolution from any video source and fixes the output format conforming the system requirements. With the built-in Event Manager control feature this device is the ultimate solution for huddle rooms and similar collaboration environments.
Advanced Control Pack Features:
- 100 available event slots in ’Plus’ extenders
- Support RS-232 protocol for communication and control of third party devices like VC codecs. This allows the Cisco Room Kit login on RS-232–USB connection.
- Support to receive CEC commands for control of displays and Lightware Event Manager to automate room actions.
- Support to send CEC commands on HDMI ports for control of other devices.
- Support true Infrared messages using HEX codes to control TVs, media players and other devices with IR emitters.
- Cisco VC room integration compatibility
- Advanced control feature pack for 3rd party video conference collaboration
- Digitizes VGA, YUV analog input formats and converts to HDMI or DVI
- 3,5mm audio jack input
- 1920x1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096x2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Audio embedding (or replace original audio)
- Adjustable analog audio settings (volume, gain, balance)
- Frame Detector (analyze detailed video timings)
- Compatible with Mac laptop and desktop computers with Thunderbolt port
- 5-pole Phoenix balanced analog audio connectors
- Mounting options for rack, furniture or truss
- External universal power adaptor
- Twist-and-lock DC power connector
- Supports several embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS)
- DVI-I (Analog+Digital) input connection
- HDCP enable/disable function on input
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Multiple TCP/IP connections
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP) and RS-232
- Advanced EDID Management
- Intuitive control software for device configuration
- GPIO control ports
- Front panel buttons for crosspoint control
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @30Hz RGB 4:4:4 or @60Hz YUV 4:2:0, up to 9 Gbps)
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- Autoselect modes to automatically switch video and audio (first detect, last detect, priority)
- Built-in Event Manager control automation feature
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- No video compression
- Bi-directional RS-232 extension (pass-through)
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Uncompressed video up to 9 Gbps datarate (300 MHz pixel clock)
- Cross compatible with TPS series Lightware extenders and I/O boards (HDBaseT compatible)
- Firmware upgrade through Ethernet
- Supports all embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS high bitrate audio)
- Built-in video test pattern generator
- No signal latency, zero frame delay
|Resolution:||Up to 4K UHD 3840×2160@30Hz, 1600x1200@60Hz, FullHD 1920x1080@60Hz|
|Digital audio formats:||Digital audio formats: Supports up to 8 channel
PCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
|Input cable equalization:||Automatic max 20 m|
|EDID emulation:||Advanced EDID Management|
|EDID memory:||119 factory preset, 15 user programmable|
|VGA to digital conversion:||0 microseconds delay|
|RS-232 (control option):||9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 bps
|Local power:||Universal power adaptor|
|Power:||Universal power adaptor, DC 12V 2A|
|Power consumption:||8W (max)|
|Enclosure:||1 mm metal|
|Dimensions:||221 W x 100.4 D x 26 H mm|
|Net weight:||607 g|
*For UHD resolutions: maximum HDMI cable length on output varies from 5 meters to 20 meters depending on cable quality and connected UHD display’s equalization.
|Digital video input:||HDMI connector, DVI-I connector, DisplayPort|
|Analog video input:||VGA connector|
|Audio input:||Stereo jack, 5-pole Phoenix|
|Control:||7 x GPIO, IR|
|Serial port:||3-pole Phoenix|
|Power:||Locking DC connector (2.1 / 5.5 mm)|
|Analog audio input|
|Volume:||-96 .. 0 dB|
|Balance:||-100 .. 0 .. 100%|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.