Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
These products have redesigned 2019 hardware featuring the same technical specifications as the previous models. Power supply is the heart of all electrical devices, the core of any secure and reliable system. Lightware provides four types of multiple output power supplies.
All of them accept 115‑230V AC, 47‑63Hz housed in a 1U metal rack enclosure for durability and easier mounting. 5V and 12V DC output versions are available with either 10 or 20 separate output connectors, each version is cooled by two fans integrated on the left side of the housing.
These PSUs are designed to power 10 to 20 Lightware products: TP, TPS and OPT extenders, distribution amplifiers and the EDID Manager V4 with 100.000 hours MTBF value. Several protections are built‑in against short circuit, overload, over‑voltage, and overheating to enhance reliability.
- PSU2x10-200-12V (for Lightware 12 Volt interfaces, 200 Watt, 10x12V output) Part No:9134 0024
- PSU2x10-200-5V (for Lightware 5 Volt interfaces, 200 Watt, 10x5V output) Part No: 9134 0023
- PSU2x20-400-12V (for Lightware 12 Volt interfaces, 400 Watt, 20x12V output) Part No: 9134 0022
- PSU2x20-400-5V (for Lightware 5 Volt interfaces, 400 Watt, 20x5V output) Part No: 9134 0021
- Available with 5V or 12V DC power outputs
- Available with 10x or 20x DC output connectors
- Built-in universal power supply
- Directly mountable in 19" rack
|AC power input connector:||IEC C14|
|5V DC power output connectors||2.5/5.5 mm locking DC connector|
|12V DC power output connectors||2.1/5.5 mm locking DC connector|
|DC output number||10||20||10||20|
|Nominal power||200 W||400 W||200 W||400 W|
|DC output voltage||5V||12V|
|Rated current per output port||2.5A||1.1A|
|Max. input AC current||2.2A/115 V AC 1.2A/230 V AC|
|MTBF (min.)||108.4 Khrs|
|Cooling fan number||2|
|Cooling fan size||40 x 40 x 20 mm|
|Input voltage range||90 ~ 264 V AC|
|Input frequency range||47 ~ 63 Hz|
|Operating temperature||0 ~ +55 °C|
|Dimensions||446(482) W x 182 D x 43.9 H mm|
|Weight||2.87 kg||3.43 kg||2.87 kg||3.43 kg|
|Product name||Description||PSU models|
|CAB-12V-U16U||12V 160cm power cable with red end 2.1/5.5 mm DC Power Plug|
|CAB-5V-U16U||5V 160cm power cable with 2.5/5.5 mm DC Power Plug|
|CAB-5V-U16S||5V 160cm power cable with 1.35/3.5 mm DC Power Plug|
|CAB-5V-U16M||5V 160cm power cable with USB Micro-B Plug|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.