Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
MX2M-FR24R-RF is a member of the Lightware MX2 modular matrix switcher series, supporting uncompromised 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz with 4:4:4 sampling pattern and with downconversion capabilities to 4:2:2, supporting HDCP 1.x and 2.3, 3D, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. The non-blocking matrix architecture distributes and switches 24 video signals to 24 outputs, distributed along six 4-port boards respectively per direction.
This versatile and customizable device is suitable for various types of applications, the actual application determining the choice of input and output boards to be included in the frame. It is a perfect choice for installations where a huge number of HDMI 2.0 compliant and other types of input and output video ports are required, including HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and compressed AV-Over-IP standards, as well as extension through fibre.
Besides the six 4-port input and six 4-port output video boards, there are four low speed installable slots for Dante, ADC and DAC audio input and output boards, GPIO, USB and other connectivity options.
Control for connected extenders is served by Ethernet layer. The Ethernet layer can also be used for IP extension, as well as for command injection for IR and serial control by third party devices.
For operation safety power redundancy is available, and PSU drawers are field-exchangeable for ease of maintenance. The device also supports various IT security standards.
This modular matrix equipped with two PSUs to provide redundant power supply for the frame itself.
- Six slots for 4-port video input boards, six slots for 4-port video output boards and additional four slots for low-speed (audio, GPIO, etc) IO boards
- Audio layer for independent audio routing of uncompressed (e.g. 7.1 LPCM) and compressed
- HBR audio signals received and extracted by the video IO boards or via low-speed audio IO boards
- IT security features e.g. LDAP and AD integration, SSH, HTTPS for control, etc.
- Flexible design with support for hot-swappable IO boards
- Connectivity for breakout boxes that can accommodate additional low-speed IO boards
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant with cross conversion capabilities
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- HDR and Low Latency Dolby Vision support
- Redundant power supplies available
|Number of input slots||6|
|Number of output slots||6|
|Crosspoint||24 x 24 non-blocking|
|Maximum data rate per video channel||18 Gbps|
|Maximum pixel clock||600 MHz|
|Number of dedicated IO slots||4|
|Crosspoint||88 x 88 non-blocking|
|Maximum net data rate per audio stream||36.86 Mbps|
|Ethernet||Control||1x 100Base-T via EtherCON for direct control|
|User Data||1x 1000Base-T via EtherCON for user data pass-through|
|Mixed||1x 1000Base-T via EtherCON for control or user data pass-through|
|RS232||Connector||1x Dsub 9|
|Symbol rate||between 200 and 115200 baud|
|USB||Connector||1x mini USB Type B for LDC control|
|Front panel crosspoint control||24 + 24 + 2 + 3 keys for crosspoint and preset control|
|Front panel LCD||2.2" 240x320 TFT LCD Display with rotary switch|
|PSU drawer||Standrad configuration||1x PSU drawer with IEC connector (90-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, max 13,5 A)|
|Redundant configuration||2x PSU drawers with 1x IEC connector per drawer (90-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, max 13,5 A)|
|AC line power redundancy||1+1 up to 500 W frame powering, 1+1 up to 600 W PoE powering|
|Power consumption (max)||500 W|
|PoE powering||Standard configuration||up to 600 W|
|Redundant configuration||up to 1200 W (with redundant operation up to 600 W)|
|Maximum PoE powering per endpoint||100 W|
|Thermal dissipation (max)||Without PoE||1706 BTU per hour|
|With PoE in a Redundant configuration and maximum PoE powering||2730 BTU per hour|
|Dimensions||Without protruding parts (Chassis handle, PSU drawer handle, mountic bracket)||354.8 mm H x 447 mm W x 400 mm D|
|With protruding parts (Chassis handle, PSU drawer handle, mountic bracket)||354.8 mm H x 483 mm W x 473 mm D|
|Operating conditions||Ambient temperature||0-50oC|
|Relative humidity||0-90% (non-condensing)|
|Transportation conditions||Ambient temperature||-20-70oC|
|Relative humidity||0-95% (non-condensing)|
FCC CFR Title 47, Part 15, Subpart B
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.