Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The MX2M-DH-4DP12-IB is a four-port DisplayPort 1.2 compatible input board offering sophisticated signal management and direct DisplayPort connectivity.
DisplayPort Parameters are displayed in unprecedented detail and also allow adjustment in various aspects such as link data rate and link lane count. Plus, the Restart Link Training feature allows users to reset link training within the software to ensure correct link profiling, without the need to physically unplug/re-plug a device, thus saving time and energy for the operator.
The DisplayPort input signals are transformed to HDMI for signal management.*
The board is a perfect fit for environments that primarily utilize DisplayPort connectivity for video signal transmission, such as laptops and high-end monitors without the need for any additional adapters or dongles.**
Resolutions up to 4K UHD @ 60Hz 4:4:4 8-bit or 4K UHD @ 60Hz 4:2:2 10-bit are supported including HDR and Dolby Vision as well as 3D, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio standards.
*Input signals that do not fit in the HDMI 2.0 data speeds of 18Gbps can be converted to 4:2:2 while maintaining bit depth, thus allowing for HDR transmission.
**Ports on the MX2M-DH-4DP12-IB board are recognized by the connected DisplayPort source as DP-to-HDMI converters. Furthermore, it’s important to note that DP Multi-Stream (MST), Dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++), Adaptive-Sync and FreeSync™ are not supported.
- Manual triggering of link training with forcing lane count and lane data rate
- DisplayPort 1.2 compatible with 4-lane and HBR2/HBR/RBR support
- HDCP 2.3 and HDCP 1.4 support with cross conversion capabilities
- Pass-through and de-embedding of embedded audio including uncompressed (LPCM, DSD), compressed (MPEG 1 L1, MPEG 1 L2, MPEG 1 L3, AC-3, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Surround EX, DTS, DTS ES)
- Pass-through and de-embedding of embedded audio also including compressed HBR (Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD DA) formats
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- HDR and Low Latency Dolby Vision support
- Uncompressed video up to 18 Gbps datarate (600 MHz pixel clock)
|Electrical safety||IEC/EN/UL/CSA 62368-1:2014, Class II|
|EMC (emission)||IEC/EN 55032:2015|
|EMC (immunity)||IEC/EN 55035:2017|
|Operating temperature||0° to +50°C (+32° to +122°F)|
|Storage temperature||-40° to +85˚C (-40° to +185˚F)|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90%, non-condensing|
|Enclosure material||1.5 mm steel|
|Dimensions in mm||194.9 W x 219.5 D x 35.5 H|
|Dimensions in inch||7.67 W x 8.64 D x 1.40 H|
|Connector type||20-pole DisplayPort receptacle|
|A/V standard||DP 1.2a|
|Maximum number of lanes||4|
|Powering||max. 800mA @ 3.3V|
|HDCP compliance||HDCP 2.2, HDCP 1.3|
|Color space||RGB, YCbCr|
|Video delay||0 frame|
|Supported resolutions at 8 bits/color *||4096x2160@60Hz (4:4:4)|
|Supported resolutions at 10 bits/color *||4096x2160@60Hz (4:4:4) (converted to 4096x2160@60Hz 4:2:2 10bits/color)|
|3840x2160@60Hz (4:4:4) (converted to 3840x2160@60Hz 4:2:2 10bits/color)|
|Audio formats||8 channel PCM, compressed audio encoding including Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1|
|EDID emulation||yes, advanced EDID management|
|EDID memory||in the MX2M frame|
|Supported standard||EDID v1.3|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.