Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
MX2M-AUX-DANTE-32CH is a Dante and AES67 compatible input and output board for the MX2M modular matrix family. The hot-swappable IO board is seen as two distinct Dante devices from the Dante network.
Each Dante card can simultaneously send and receive 16 mono audio channels from the Dante network it is connected to via its 1GbE connectors. This makes the board capable of sending and receiving 2 x 16 mono audio channels from the same or different Dante domains with the same or different sampling frequencies.
The received audio is made available to all video and audio outputs over the audio layer of the matrix as LPCM audio streams. Similarly, the audio sent to the Dante network can originate from any of the video or audio inputs of the matrix carrying LPCM audio.
The board supports redundant operation mode where the same stream is received or transmitted over a Primary and a Secondary Ethernet connector.
- LPCM audio support
- In-built high-quality ASRC for sampling frequency conversion (from 24-192 kHz to 44.1-96 kHz)
- Redundant operation with distinct Primary and Secondary 1GbE connectors for each Dante device
- The two Dante devices can be connected to the same or different Dante domains
- Simultaneous transmission and reception of 2 x 16 mono audio channels
- Seen as two Dante devices
- Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP compliant
- Hot-swap support
|Sample size||16, 24 bits per sample|
|Sample rate||44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz|
|Transport formats||Dante Audio over IP, AES67 RTP|
|Number of Dante devices per IO board||2|
|Number of audio inputs||16x mono audio channels per Dante device (altogether 32x)|
|Number of audio outputs||16x mono audio channels per Dante device (altogether 32x)|
|Connector type||1x RJ45 for Primary and 1x RJ45 for Secondary per Dante device (altogether 4x)|
|Operation mode||Redundant (stream over a Primary and a Secondary RJ45 connector per Dante device)
Aggregate (stream over a common Primary connector for both Dante devices)
|Powering||via MX2M frame|
|Power consumption (max)||14 W|
|Thermal dissipation (max)||47,8 BTU/hr|
|Operating conditions||Ambient temperature||0-50oC|
|Relative humidity||0-90% (non-condensing)|
|Transportation conditions||Ambient temperature||-20-70oC|
|Relative humidity||0-95% (non-condensing)|
FCC CFR Title 47, Part 15, Subpart B
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.