Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The MX2M-4TPX-OB board is Lightware’s newest development for the MX2M modular matrix family. Featuring four output ports with AVX technology the board is compatible with the full range of Lightware TPX receivers and SDVoE compliant 3rd party receiver devices. The AVX technology provides a transparent medium for all HDMI 2.0 video (up to a pixel clock frequency of 597 MHz), audio, Ethernet data and control signals in line with the MX2M multi layer architecture and allows for a cost effective extension solution for up to 100 meters.
On each of its ports, the MX2M-4TPX-OB can embed 8-channel LPCM and various IEC 61937 audio formats from the Audio layer of the MX2M modular switcher.
The board also provides remote powering for attached extenders according to the PoE specification (IEEE 802.3af-2003) but with increased output power of 25.4W. Remote powering does not require an external power source.
Command injection for CEC, RS232, and IR, as well as the EDID management functionality are also among the features offered by the board, such as their connectivity and easy integration into a wide range of AV operations and with 3rd party devices, such as the Christie Terra projector.
- HDCP 2.3 and HDCP 1.4 support with cross conversion capabilities
- Hot-swap support
- Pass-through of audio and de-embedding audio from the Audio layer including uncompressed or HBR formats
- Extension distance of up to 100 meters for 4k@60Hz 4:4:4 signals
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.x, and DVI compatible
- Support for low-latency Dolby Vision
- Less than 0.1 ms signal latency
- Compatible with TPX extenders and SDVoE based third party products
- Advanced EDID Management
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- CEC support (command injection)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- Supports deep color signals (24/30/36 bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4)
|Enclosure material||1.5 mm steel|
|Dimensions in mm||195.5 W x 219.5 D x 41.2 H|
|Dimensions in inch||7.7 W x 8.6 D x 1.7 H|
|Power consumption (max)||TBD|
|Heat dissipation||TBD BTU/h (min), 120 BTU/h (max)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE remote powering of connected extenders according to IEEE802.3af|
|Connector type||RJ45 connector (x4)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||yes (IEEE 802.3af)|
|HDCP compliance||HDCP 2.3|
|Transferred signals||Video, Audio, RS-232, Infrared, Ethernet|
|Color space||RGB, YCbCr|
|Video delay||0.08 ms (for 1080p60)|
|Supported resolutions at 8 bits/color *||up to 4096x2048@60Hz (4:4:4)|
|up to 3840x2160@60Hz (4:4:4)|
|Audio formats||8 channel PCM, DSD|
|MPEG 1 L1, MPEG 1 L2, MPEG 1 L3, AC-3, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Surround EX, DTS, DTS ES|
|Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD DA|
* All standard VESA, CEA and other custom resolutions up to 600MHz (HDMI2.0) are supported.
|Electrical safety||IEC/EN/UL/CSA 62368-1:2014, Class II|
|EMC (emission)||IEC/EN 55032:2015|
|EMC (immunity)||IEC/EN 55035:2017|
|Operating temperature||0° to +50°C (+32° to +122°F)|
|Storage temperature||-30° to +80˚C (-22° to +176˚F)|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90%, non-condensing|
|Cooling||through the matrix frame|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.