Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
MX2-24x24-HDMI20 is a member of the HDMI 2.0 standalone matrix switcher family that supports uncompromised 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz 4:4:4.This device has an R type designation signifying a dual redundant power source with two, independent, rugged power connectors and reinforced RS-232 and Ethernet ports.
It has a huge number of input and output ports resulting in outstanding port density that makes it particularly suitable for rental and fix-install applications and for future-proof operation centres. It is a perfect choice for installations where a huge number of HDMI 2.0 compliant input and output ports are required.
This standalone product has 24 HDMI2.0 inputs and 24 HDMI2.0 outputs transmitting up to 4K at 60Hz in 4:4:4 format, while supporting 3D, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Front to back cooling airflow
- Built-in universal power supply
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant with cross conversion capabilities
- HDCP enable/disable function on input
- Vista Spyder and Barco Encore compatibility
- Multiple TCP/IP connections
- Advanced EDID Management
- Save and reload full crosspoint configurations as preset
- Front panel LCD menu and buttons for crosspoint control
- Intuitive control software for device configuration
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS-232 and USB
- CEC support (command injection)
- Fully non-blocking switching architecture
- Built-in website for device configuration
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDR and Dolby Vision support
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- No video compression
- Redundant power supplies available
- Firmware upgrade through Ethernet
- Supports all embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS high bitrate audio)
- Uncompressed video up to 18 Gbps datarate (600 MHz pixel clock)
- No signal latency, zero frame delay
|Routing||24 input to 24 output, non blocking architecture|
|Speed||18 Gbps per port|
|Resolution||Up to 4096x2160@60Hz at RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 (up to 600MHz pixel clock)|
|Mounting||Rack mountable, removable rack ears|
|Power||2x Neutrik Powercon True1, 110/220V|
|Video inputs||19-pole HDMI 2.0|
|Video outputs||19-pole HDMI 2.0|
|Serial control||D-sub 9-pole|
|USB||Mini USB B|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.