Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The MX2-16x8-HDMI20-Audio-R is a member of the HDMI 2.0 standalone matrix switcher family that supports uncompromised 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz 4:4:4 and allows embedding audio to and deembedding audio from the HDMI stream. This device has an R type designation signifying a dual redundant power source with two, independent, rugged power connectors and reinforced RS-232 and Ethernet ports.
It has an outstanding port density that makes it particularly suitable for fix-install applications and for future-proof operation centers. It is also a perfect choice for installations where a huge number of HDMI 2.0 compliant input and output ports are required along with audio inputs and outputs.
This standalone product has 16x HDMI 2.0 inputs and 8x HDMI 2.0 outputs transmitting up to 4K at 60Hz in 4:4:4 format, while supporting 3D, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Four of its input ports have audio connectors for embedding analog stereo audio into the HDMI stream, while eight audio connectors (four connectors next to the output ports, plus four independent audio connectors) can provide de-embedded stereo LPCM audio from any of the inputs for amplifiers and audio systems.
- Audio embedding and de-embedding
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant with cross conversion capabilities
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDR and Low Latency Dolby Vision support
- High bitrate Audio Support including Dolby Atmos, TrueHD, DTS-HD
|Routing||16 input to 8+4 output, non-blocking architecture|
|Speed||18 Gbps per port|
|Resolution||Up to 4096x2160@60Hz at RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 (up to 600MHz pixel clock)|
|Mounting||Rack mountable, removable rack ears|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Power||2x Neutrik Powercon, 110/220V|
|Video inputs||19-pole HDMI 2.0|
|Video outputs 19-pole HDMI 2.0||19-pole HDMI 2.0|
|Audioo inputs||4x5-pole Phoenix|
|Audio outputs||8x5-pole Phoenix*|
|Serial control||D-sub 9-pole|
|USB||Mini USB B|
* 4x analog audio output ports at HDMI outputs, and 4x independent, configurable analog output ports
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.