Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
MX‑DVI‑4K‑IB is an eight channel input board for the MX series modular matrix routers with DVI connectors for DVI and HDMI 1.4 signals with HDCP. Fully supporting HDMI 1.4 signals with embedded multichannel audio, this board is designed with screw-lockable DVI connectors for safety and security. The board features 3D compatibility, Pixel Accurate Reclocking, HDMI to DVI conversion, color space conversion (RGB and YUV per output), signal analysis, color range scaling, 12 bit Deep Color, Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD audio compatibility and PCM audio sample rate conversion.
- Frame Detector (analyze detailed video timings)
- Supports several embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS)
- Input cable equalization up to 50m at 1080p60Hz (with 24 AWG high quality DVI/HDMI cable)
- HDCP enable/disable function on input
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Uncompressed video up to 6.75 Gbps datarate (225 MHz pixel clock)
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Advanced EDID Management
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @30Hz RGB 4:4:4 or @60Hz YUV 4:2:0, up to 9 Gbps)
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- Supports deep color signals (24/30/36 bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4)
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- No video compression
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- No signal latency, zero frame delay
|Max Resolution:||Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @30Hz RGB 4:4:4 or @60Hz YUV 4:2:0, up to 9 Gbps)|
|3D signal compatibility:||frame packing, side-by-side,top-bottom|
|Input cable equalization::||40 dB|
|Power consumption (3.3 V):||2.8 A (typical), 4.7 A (max.)|
|Power consumption (5 V):||2.1 A (typical), 2.4 A (max.)|
|Calculated AC Power (W):||28.2 (typical), 39.3 (max.)|
|Heat dissipation (BTU):||103 (typical), 145 (max.)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.