Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
MMX8x4-HT400MC is a standalone matrix switcher specifically designed for conference room environments. It has four HDMI and four TPS (HDBaseTTM) inputs and four HDMI video outputs. 4K / UHD (30Hz RGB 4:4:4, 60Hz YCbCr 4:2:0), 3D capabilities and HDCP are fully supported. MMX8x4-HT400MC has a dedicated Special Audio Input block with input ports for microphone and line-in. The built-in sound mixer allows for free mixing of the microphone or the line-in and the deembedded audio from one of the input HDMI signals.
The Special Audio Input block includes a voice activation feature allowing the volume of the voice of a person speaking into the microphone to be automatically focused, and the volume of the rest of the sounds to be lowered as soon as the presenter starts speaking. The device also has one shared, balanced 5-pole Phoenix audio output for the built-in sound mixer.
Using factory, custom or transparent EDID emulation users can fix and lock EDID data on each input connector. Advanced EDID Management forces the required resolution from any video source and fixes the output format to conform to the system requirements.
The unit can be controlled via RS-232, Ethernet or USB ports, but it also offers RS-232, Serial and IR command injection capabilities allowing to send any control command directly from the LAN connection to end points.
The MMX8x4-HT400MC is compatible with both HDBaseTTM extenders and HDBaseTTM compliant displays.
The built-in Event Manager feature provides control via RS-232 and IR ports.
Advanced Control Pack Features:
- 100 available event slots in ’Plus’ extenders
- Support RS-232 protocol for communication and control of third party devices like VC codecs. This allows the Cisco Room Kit login on RS-232–USB connection.
- Support to receive CEC commands for control of displays and Lightware Event Manager to automate room actions.
- Support to send CEC commands on HDMI ports for control of other devices.
- Support true Infrared messages using HEX codes to control TVs, media players and other devices with IR emitters.
- Cisco VC room integration compatibility
- Advanced control feature pack for 3rd party video conference collaboration
- Audio embedding and de-embedding
- Built-in Event Manager control automation feature
- Built-in microphone pre-amplifier and sound mixer
MMX8x4-HT400MC is the corporate version of the similar MMX8x4-HT420M with fewer services and features. Please compare the differences of these matrix switchers with the help of the following comparison table:
|Features and Services||MMX8x4-HT420M||MMX8x4-HT400MC|
|4K / UHD (30Hz RGB 4:4:4 60Hz YCbCr 4:2:0) and 3D capabilities||Yes||Yes|
|HDMI input ports||4x||4x|
|TPS (HDBaseT) input ports||4x||4x|
|HDMI output ports||2x||4x|
|TPS (HDBaseT) output ports||2x||No|
|Up to 170 m transmission over TPS Long Reach Mode for Full HD signals||Yes||No|
|Balanced bi-directional analog audio ports||2x||No|
|Balanced analog audio output for the built-in mixer||1x||1x|
|Special Audio Input Block for active microphone and line-in||Yes||Yes|
|Built-in DSP, sound mixer and ducking function for voiceover||Yes||Yes|
|Ethernet port for device control||1x||1x|
|Ethernet ports for external device control||2x||No|
|Ethernet via TPS||Yes||No|
|Bi-directional RS-232 ports||2x||2x|
|Serial/IR ports for display control||2x||2x|
|IR ports for display control||4x||2x|
|Relay output ports||4x||No|
|GPIO port||6x GPIO + 5V + GND||No|
|PoE function to feed remote power to connected devices||Yes||No|
|Front panel LCD and jog dial button||Yes||Yes|
|Event Manager built-in control feature||Yes||Yes|
|Dimensions||442 W (482 with ears) x 300 D x 87.8 H mm|
Please visit the product page of MMX8x4-HT420M for more information.
List of reachable distances at various resolutions:
|Resolution||Pixel clock rate||Cable lengths (for ‘C’ Corporate models)|
|CAT5e AWG24||CAT7 AWG26||CAT7 AWG23|
|1024x768@60Hz||65 MHz||60 m||80 m||80 m|
|1280x720p@60Hz||73.8 MHz||60 m||80 m||80 m|
|1920x1080p@60Hz (24bpp)||148.5 MHz||60 m||80 m||80 m|
|1920x1200@60Hz||152.9 MHz||60 m||80 m||80 m|
|1600x1200@60Hz||162 MHz||60 m||80 m||80 m|
|1920x1080@60Hz (36bpp)||223 MHz||60 m||80 m||80 m|
|3840x2160@30Hz UHD||297 MHz||40 m||40 m||40 m|
|4096x2160@30Hz 4K||297 MHz||40 m||40 m||40 m|
CAT7 SFTPAWG23 cable is always recommended
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.