Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The MMX4x2-HDMI successfully passed and got certified for the Tempest SDIP27 Level B standard, making it suitable for defense and intelligence projects where high levels of reliability is critical.
MMX4x2-HDMI is a uniquely mini size matrix switcher. It has four HDMI inputs and two independent HDMI outputs. Audio can be de-embedded from the HDMI signal to a balanced 5-pole Phoenix (Euroblock) port and external audio signal can be embedded into the HDMI stream from another 5-pole Phoenix input port. The volume and gain properties of the audio signal can be modified at both input and output. The unit is fully 4K/UHD/3D capable and HDCP compliant. The device has a built-in Event Manager configurable via the Lightware Device Controller software. Further control options are served by the USB, RS-232, IR (in and out) and Ethernet ports.
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Control room
- Home cinema
Advanced Control Pack Features:
- 100 available event slots in ’Plus’ extenders
- Support RS-232 protocol for communication and control of third party devices like VC codecs. This allows the Cisco Room Kit login on RS-232–USB connection.
- Support to receive CEC commands for control of displays and Lightware Event Manager to automate room actions.
- Support to send CEC commands on HDMI ports for control of other devices.
- Support true Infrared messages using HEX codes to control TVs, media players and other devices with IR emitters.
- Cisco VC room integration compatibility
- Advanced control feature pack for 3rd party video conference collaboration
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
|Digital Video Inputs||4x HDMI connector|
|Digital Video Outputs||2x HDMI connector|
|Balanced audio input:||5-pole Phoenix (Euroblock) connector|
|Balanced audio output:||5-pole Phoenix (Euroblock) connector|
|Ethernet:||1 x RJ45|
|IR in and out:||3.5 mm jack|
|Serial port:||3-pole Phoenix (Euroblock)|
|Power:||Locking DC connector (2.1 / 5.5 mm)|
|Resolution:||Up to 4K UHD 3840×2160@30Hz,1600x-
1200@60Hz, FullHD 1920x1080@60Hz
|Digital audio formats:||Supports up to 8 channel PCM, Dolby TrueHD
and DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 formats
|EDID emulation:||Yes, Advanced EDID Management|
|EDID memory:||120 factory preset, 12 user programmable|
|RS-232 pass-through||Yes, configurable|
|RS-232 (control option):||9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 Baud
Rx,Tx (default: 57600)
|Local power:||DC Power supply 12V, 2A|
|Power consumption:||7W (max)|
|Enclosure:||1 mm metal|
|Dimensions:||221 W x 100.4 D x 26 H mm|
|*Depends on cable category and quality|
|Analog Audio Input|
|Volume:||-96 .. 0 dB|
|Balance:||-100 .. 0 .. 100|
|Analog Audio Output|
|Volume:||-57 .. +3 dB|
|Balance:||-100 .. 0 .. 100
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.