Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
MMX4x2-HT is a uniquely mini size matrix switcher. It has three HDMI inputs and one HDBaseTTM compatible TPS input port. It has two independent HDMI outputs. Audio can be de-embedded from the HDMI signal to a balanced 5-pole Phoenix (Euroblock) port and external audio signal can be embedded into the HDMI stream from another 5-pole Phoenix input port. The volume and gain properties of the audio signal can be modified at both input and output. The unit is fully 4K/UHD/3D capable and HDCP compliant. The device has a built-in Event Manager configurable via the Lightware Device Controller software. Further control options are served by the USB, RS-232, IR (in and out) and Ethernet ports.
Advanced Control Pack Features:
- 100 available event slots in ’Plus’ extenders
- Support RS-232 protocol for communication and control of third party devices like VC codecs. This allows the Cisco Room Kit login on RS-232–USB connection.
- Support to receive CEC commands for control of displays and Lightware Event Manager to automate room actions.
- Support to send CEC commands on HDMI ports for control of other devices.
- Support true Infrared messages using HEX codes to control TVs, media players and other devices with IR emitters.
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Control room
- Home cinema
- TPS Transmitters:
- UMX-TPS-TX100 series
- WP-UMX-TPS-TX100 series
- HDMI-TPS-TX200 series
- DP-TPS-TX200 series
- MX Modular matrix frames - MX-TPS/TPS2-OB
- 25G Modular matrix frames - 25G-TPS2-OB
- Standalone TPS matrix frames – MMX6x2-HT series
|Max Supported Cable Lengths|
|Resolution||Pixel clock rate||Cable lengths (Auto / LR link mode)|
|CAT5e AWG24||CAT7 AWG26**||CAT7 AWG23|
|1024x768@60Hz||65 MHz||100 m / 130 m*||90 m / 120 m*||120 m / 170 m*|
|1280x720p@60Hz||73,8 MHz||100 m / 130 m*||90 m / 120 m*||120 m / 170 m*|
|1920x1080p@60Hz / 24bpp||148,5 MHz||100 m / 130 m*||90 m / 120 m*||120 m / 170 m*|
|1920x1200@60Hz||152,9 MHz||100 m / NA||90 m / NA||120 m / NA|
|1600x1200@60Hz||162 MHz||100 m / NA||90 m / NA||120 m / NA|
|1920x1080@60Hz / 36bpp||223 MHz||70 m / NA||70 m / NA||100 m / NA|
|1920x1080@120Hz||297 MHz||70 m / NA||70 m / NA||100 m / NA|
|3840x2160@30Hz UHD||297 MHz||70 m / NA||70 m / NA||100 m / NA|
|4096x2160@30Hz 4K||297 MHz||70 m / NA||70 m / NA||100 m / NA|
|* with Long reach operation mode which supports pixel clock frequencies up to 148,5 MHz.
** when remote powering is used with AWG26 cables, distances are 20% shorter.
|Digital Video Inputs||3x HDMI; 1 HDBT connector|
|Digital Video Outputs||2x HDMI connector|
|Balanced audio input:||5-pole Phoenix (Euroblock) connector|
|Balanced audio output:||5-pole Phoenix (Euroblock) connector|
|Ethernet:||1 x RJ45|
|IR in and out:||3.5 mm jack|
|Serial port:||3-pole Phoenix (Euroblock)|
|Power:||Locking DC connector (2.1 / 5.5 mm)|
|Resolution:||Up to 4K UHD 3840×2160@30Hz,1600x-
1200@60Hz, FullHD 1920x1080@60Hz
|Digital audio formats:||Supports up to 8 channel PCM, Dolby TrueHD
and DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 formats
|Input cable equalization (TPS):||Automatic max 170 m*|
|EDID emulation:||Yes, Advanced EDID Management|
|EDID memory:||120 factory preset, 12 user programmable|
|RS-232 pass-through||Yes, configurable|
|RS-232 (control option):||9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 Baud
Rx,Tx (default: 57600)
|Local power:||DC Power supply 12V, 2A|
|Power consumption:||10W (max)|
|Enclosure:||1 mm metal|
|Dimensions:||221 W x 100.4 D x 26 H mm|
|*Depends on cable category and quality|
|Analog Audio Input|
|Volume:||-96 .. 0 dB|
|Balance:||-100 .. 0 .. 100|
|Analog Audio Output|
|Volume:||-57 .. +3 dB|
|Balance:||-100 .. 0 .. 100
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.