Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The HDMI-TPX-TX107 and HDMI-TPX-RX107 extenders with AVX technology are Lightware’s newest development and a natural progression from the widely popular HDMI-TPS-TX/RX97 series, allowing users to extend HDMI 2.0 signals up to 4K60 4:4:4 video resolution through a single CATx cable over distances up to 100 meters.
Beyond the benefits of sending high-resolution video over long distances, the extenders are also capable to handle various connectivity standards, including bi-directional RS-232 and command injection over IR (output only) as well.
The additional Gigabit Ethernet port is also a valuable addition, allowing users to connect an additional device to the network directly through the TPX extender.
HDCP 2.3 and basic EDID management functionality are also among the features offered by these devices, such as their connectivity and easy integration into a wide range of AV operations and with 3rd party devices, such as the Christie Terra projector.
- Can be remote powered through CATx cable (PoE PD)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- Bi-directional RS-232 extension (pass-through)
- HDCP 2.3 compliant (transparent pass-through)
- Great price/value balance
- HDMI 2.0 end-to-end extension
- Extends HDMI 2.0, audio, Ethernet, RS-232 up to 100m over one CATx cable
- Ethernet extension (1 Gbps)
- Command injection through IR
|Resolution||Up to UHD/4k@60Hz 4:4:4|
|Signal Type||HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.x, DVI|
|Maximum data rate||18 Gbps|
|Maximum pixel clock||600 MHz|
|Content protections||HDCP 1.x, HDCP 2.3|
|Connector type||1x HDMI receptacle type A with screw locking option|
|Standards||HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, DVI|
|Control & User Data||2x 1000Base-T via RJ-45|
|Connector type||1x 3Pol Phoenix|
|Symbol rate||between 4800 and 115200 baud|
|Configuration||Data bits: 7 or 8|
|Parity: none, odd or ever|
|Stopbits: 1 or 2|
|Connector type||3.5mm connector (1/8’’ mini-jack) (output only!)|
|1x pass-through or 1x stored (learned) EDID selected by the push button|
|Powering||External 40W (48V, 0.3A) power supply|
|Power consumption (max)||TBD|
|Thermal dissipation (max)||TBD|
|Operating conditions||Ambient temperature||0-50°C|
|Relative humidity||0-90% (non-condensing)|
|Transportation conditions||Ambient temperature||-20-70°C|
|Relative humidity||0-95% (non-condensing)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.