Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
- Product Features
2 x 120 Watt dual-channel Amplifier provides the perfect solution for commercial and industrial applications requiring great sounding distributed audio coupled with power conservation and reduced operating expense. Capable of delivering high-quality sound over both Low-Z (4/8 Ohm) and High-Z (70/100 V) loudspeaker configurations offering extreme flexibility on every channel. FAD1202 is easy to install and operate – even for non-technical personnel. Simply put, the FAD1202 is ideal-suited for bars & restaurants, retail destinations, hotels, corporate, education or other venues needing background music and/or a public address system.
Dante* Audio Connectivity
Dante replaces point-to-point analog and digital connections with a standard IP network that delivers completely lossless audio, massive channel counts and near infinite signal routing flexibility, all while being incredibly easy to deploy and use.
Dante Domain Manager is network management software that enables user authentication, role-based security and audit capabilities for Dante networks, while allowing seamless expansion of Dante systems over any network infrastructure.
The FAD1202 is DDM ready.
Energy Star Certified
Not only does CA1202’s direct drive constant power technology provide superior audio performance and reliability, it also consumes less mains power than competing models, which has earned it Energy Star certification.
This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build powerful amplifier systems that not only save money on the electrical bill, but also reduce the requirements and cost at the installation for the mains supply. In fact, it is likely that installation can be done utilising the in-place mains infrastructure. This adds up to significant installation and operational savings and protects the environment.
Easy to Install
The FAD1202 comes equipped with rubber feet, enabling the amps to be placed on a desk, shelf or any clear surface without any additional installation requirements. However, optional rack mounting hardware is also supplied, allowing one or several models to be housed and protected inside an enclosure. This adds extensive flexibility as a single product can be housed in a half 19" rack or full rack enclosure as well as a pair of amplifiers can easily be mounted side-by-side in a single rack space. With the included brackets the unit can also be mounted to a wall or under a table/shelf.
Automatic Power On/Off
The FAD1202 has a flexible power scheme with seamless and automatic power on/off based on the input signal, which reduces consumption when a signal is not present. With virtually zero configuration required, an energy smart and hassle-free amplifier system can easily be set up for hands-off operation. If the CA2401 is powered on but does not receive an input signal for 20 minutes, the system automatically enters sleep mode to reduce power consumption. As soon as the Auto Ramp circuit detects a signal, the system powers on and normal operation resumes. The amplifier can also be instantly forced into standby mode or awakened via the front panel power button.
Tamperproof Gain Controls
FAD1202’s input gain controls are placed on the rear panel for tamperproof operation. Available for adjustment – but require a tool when making changes.
Easy to Hook Up
For connecting a balanced source such as a mixer or audio processor, a standard 3-pin Euroblock Input socket is provided. Alternatively, RCA cables can be connected for unbalanced stereo sources (summed to mono), such as players, phones or computers, however only one input source should be used at a time. Loudspeaker Output is provided in the form of a standard 2-pin Euroblock socket.
- 2x120 Watt mixer amplifier for commercial and industrial applications
- Low-Z (4/8 Ohm) and High-Z (70/100 V) operation with switchable high-pass filter
- 2 mic/line inputs, 1 output with individual volume controls
- Energy efficient design conserves energy and reduces
- Individual front panel master volume and bass/treble controls
- Configurable priority muting function for background music override
- Direct drive, constant power technology for superior audio performance and reliability
- GPI remote volume control using standard RJ-45 connector and Ethernet cable
- Auto Ramp circuitry for quiet and fast power up/down enables real-world energy savings
- Front panel power control button for direct access
- Aux output for expansion to additional amplifiers
- Rack-mountable 1U, half-rack width enclosure with joining brackets for rack, table and wall mounting
- Euroblock type mic/line input and output connectors
- Convection-cooled, fan-less amplifier technology for low noise