Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The E 12:2 has smart green credentials delivering low lifetime cost of ownership.
Energy Star Certified
By maintaining very low current draw during operating cycles even at high output levels, and reduced power consumption during non-operational cycles, our Energy Star qualified products harness impeccable Lab Gruppen sonic performance and robust power output while meeting the rigorous efficiency requirements of current Energy Star certification standards.
Small in Size, Huge in Benefits
Building on Lab Gruppen’s touring reputation for sonic excellence and rock-solid durability, E Series brings a competitive edge to the installation market by adding ultra-compact size, high operating efficiency, output configuration flexibility, and an unprecedented cost-benefit ratio.
At the heart of E Series is Lab Gruppen’s IDEEA (IntelliDrive Energy Efficient Amplifier) technology. Based around a patented Class D variant output stage, IDEEA produces high power levels with very low distortion while drawing minimal mains current.
Lab Gruppen’s proprietary Rail Sensing Limiter (RSL™), also exclusive to E Series, greatly reduces signal clipping to ensure high quality audio output at all times. User configurable for Hi-Z (70 V) or Lo-Z, RSL senses rail voltages and optimizes each output for instantaneous load conditions. RSL settings also facilitate asymmetric loading of the channels to optimize performance and efficiency. Total available output power can be allocated among the channels as required by the application. This makes it possible, for example, to drive a small sub on one channel, a number of 70 V ceiling loudspeakers on the second channel.
- 1,200 W amplifier carrying 2 flexible output channels in a high power density 1 rack unit form factor saves rack space and system cost
- Energy efficient with Energy Star* certification for supreme green credentials and exceptionally low lifetime running costs
- Flexible IntelliDrive permits delivering the 2 x 600 W at constant voltage 70 V or low impedance (2, 4 and 8 Ohms) on any channel
- Asymmetric channel loading allows mixing and matching loads with different impedances to maximize overall system efficiency and inventory utilization
- High efficiency amplifier with low power consumption and minimized heat generation lowers demands on the installations' mains distribution and cooling systems
- IDEEA outputs stage based on proprietary, state-of-the-art Class-D amplifier technology for superior performance
- Comprehensive fail safe circuit protection ensures continued operation even under reduced operating conditions
- Auto-standby and auto-power-on reduces power consumption to below 1 W in non-operating cycles
- Rail Sense Limiter (RSL) greatly reduces signal clipping and ensures simple configuration for constant voltage and low impedance loads
- Built in 50 Hz high pass filter selectable per channel available on rear panel switch
- Per-channel attenuation knob and signal LED on rear panel for simple commissioning
- Efficient cooling with temperature-controlled fan with front to back airflow
- Aluminum front panel with power and temperature LEDs and per-channel signal and limit LEDs
- GPIO connector with power control and indication for further system integration
- Balanced high-quality analog inputs and amplifier outputs on detachable screw terminals
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners