Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
K-array Tornado KT2 miniature sound source is a passive loudspeaker designed for high-quality distributed systems. Housed in a compact aluminum enclosure, the Tornado series is especially suitable for installations involving space limitations and visibility concerns. Tornados have flexible and easy-to-configure mounting options. With its ability to effortlessly reproduce both speech and music, it makes an excellent choice for fixed applications such as theatre, museum displays, restaurants, portable systems for corporate AV presentations, department stores, and in hidden locations such as chancel steps in houses of worship; the applications are endless.
The Tornados are a turn-key loudspeaker solution; designed as passive speakers, they can be easily converted into self-powered devices by inserting the KA1-T2 12V/24V amplifier module.
All Tornado models are also available in a 70V version that can be powered with up to 100 units by a single KA84 amplifier channel and up to 50 units by two bridged KA24 amplifier channels.
Tornados have a proprietary 2” high efficiency drive unit with a neodymium magnet structure and a suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer interference. The cone transducer delivers an impressive maximum peak SPL of 107dB, and has a wide operating frequency range from 150 Hz to 18 kHz with very low distortion.
The KT2 and KT2W come with a wall bracket for fixed installations or surface applications. The KT2C and KT2CW come with a ceiling bracket for ceiling mounts.
All the components are designed in-house at our Florence based R&D department. They are custom manufactured to our exacting standards and quality control.
K-Array KT2W Features:
- Single 2” long excursion, full-range driver
- Wide-range frequency response
- Integrated 4-pin Phoenix connector
- Double voice coil driver for variable impedance 8-32 Ohms
- Ultra-strong, compact aluminium chassis
- Weather resistant IP54 Audio for museum and exhibit displays
- Space-sensitive fills and distributed systems for speech and music
- Suitable for theatres and broadcast
- Installed audio-visual systems
K-Array KT2W Specifications:
- Power handling: 18 W (AES)
- Frequency range: 150 Hz – 18 kHz (-10dB)
- KT2, KT2H: 8 Ohms / 32 Ohms (selectable)
- KT2-HV, KT2C-HV: High Impedance for 70V amp
- Maximum SPL: 101 dB (cont.) – 107 dB (peak)
- Horizontal: 90°
- Vertical: 90°
- Type: External Crossover required
- Frequency: 150 Hz, 24 dB/oct suggested minimum
- Full range: 2” Neodymium magnet woofer with 2 x 0.8” voice coils
- Power Audio Input
- Connector: 4-pin Phoenix
- Dimensions: 74 mm x 123 mm x 118 mm (2.9“ x 4.8” x 4.6“)
- Weight: 0.56 kg (1.23 lbs)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners