Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Kommander-KA02 I is the smallest amplifier in the Kommander line with an incredibly compact size of 144 x 46 x 144 mm. The amplifier features 2 balanced analog inputs and a fiber optical input working up to 192 kHz. It boasts Bluetooth connectivity, mini-jack input and USB ports for using MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, ecc., files. Converted by AKM’s quality ADC, the audio is processed by a powerful DSP working at 192 kHz – 32 bit and amplified by a 4-channel Class D module with digital I2S inputs. With the backing of 200W, the KA02 can be arranged in multiple output configurations such as 4 x 50W, 2 x 100W, 2 x 50W + 1 x 100W. The onboard Quad Core 1.2 GHz – 64-bit processor allows the end-user to connect to the internet in a multitude of connectivity options. With the possibility to be controlled via Wi-Fi by a dedicated app, the KA02 has the ability to access music through the onboard Spotify and Web Radio streaming.
The dedicated K-array Connect mobile app provides a user-friendly interface for remote control of the DSP main parameters and easy configuration of the signal routing.
K-framework3 is the managing and control software dedicated to professionals and operators looking for a powerful tool for loudspeakers system design and tuning of large a number of units over a wired LAN.
- Lightweight: Complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
- Plug and Play: Easy to use and quick to install, our active systems are developed with the end user in mind. There is no need to manually configure the system; it's ready to go as soon as it's connected so simply switch it on.
- Integrated DSP: Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity: With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, users are able to stream preferred music directly from a mobile device, music library or from the web - allowing access to hundreds of thousands of songs.
- POWER OUTPUT:
- Max Output @ 4Ω: 4 x 50 W (1)
- Type: 4-channel class D audio amplifier
- OUTPUT CONFIGURATION:
- Subwoofer: 100 W @ 2Ω (Ch 1-Ch 2 PBTL config)
- Mid-high out left: 50 W @ 4Ω (Ch 3 BTL config)
- Mid-high out right: 50 W @ 4Ω (Ch 4 BTL config)
- 4.1 Bluetooth Low Energy
- IP: 20
- PHYSICAL OVERVIEW:
- Dimensions: 144 x 46 x 144 mm (5.67“ x 1.8” x 5.67“) (2)
- Weight: 0.5 kg (1.10 lb)
- 1. EIAJ Test Standard, 1KHz, 1%THD
- 2. (W x H x D)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.