Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Like every K-array product, the Anakonda KAN200 is a revolutionary speaker module born to meet the needs of places where few had dared to go up to now. It is designed to be a problem solver in all those situations where a traditional speaker box can’t be used but where good intelligibility, ultra-reliability and a sleek design are required. The KAN200 is the perfect fit for any distributed sound application. Its dedicated presets work on a wide frequency range and can be used as a PA system in stand - alone and in combination with K-array subwoofers. Its lightness and flexibility help it to be easily integrated in existing structures.
One KAN200 module is 6.56ft (2 meters) long and can be extended with additional KAN200s up to a maximum of 16 elements on one line, which allows you to create 104.98ft (32 meters) of continuous sound line. Each module is equipped with two speakon NL4 connectors, the male and female are located respectively at the top and bottom, and are completely integrated in the “body” of the speaker. Once they are connectted, they are hidden in the shape of the line. Each KAN200 is provided with 2 fabric socks, one black and one white, which can be used to cover and protect the speaker from foreign objects such as dust, and also give the possibility of changing colors in a flash. Wall brackets are included in the package to make the installation as easy and as fast as possible.
All the components of the Anakonda KAN200 are designed by the K-array R&D department and made in Italy under the K-array quality control system.
- Front fills
- Outdoor installations
- Theme Parks
- Indoor and outdoor scenography design
K-Array KAN200 Features:
- Flexible 2 mount chassis
- Integrated NL4 connectors
- High impedance for long lines
- IP55 for outdoor installations
- Fabric socks available in black and white
K-Array KAN200 Specifications:
- Speaker power handling: 150 W(AES) / Max power 300 W(1)
- Impedance: 64 Ohm
- Frequency range: 150 Hz – 18 KHz +/- 6dB (2)
- SPL 1W/1mt: 86 dB (3)
- Maximum SPL: 96 dB continuous – 102 dB peak (4)
- Horizontal: 160°
- Vertical: 10°
- Type: External cross over required
- Frequency: 150Hz, 24dB/oct suggested minimum
- Transducers: Full-range 8x 1" Neodymium cone driver with 0.75" voice coil
- Power Audio Input:
- Connectors: 2x 4-pin speakon (1 female, 1male)
- Wiring: 1+ 1-(signal IN & LINK) 2+ 2- (Through)
- Recommended Amplifiers: KA40 for up to 16 units each channel and KMT12 for up to 8 units
- Certification: IP 55
- Dimensions: 79.5" x 2.2" x 1.4"
- Weight: 3.09 lbs
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.