8" Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker with HF Compression Driver
The JBL Control 328C is a passive 8" coaxial ceiling speaker designed for voice amplification and foreground music reproduction in waiting rooms, offices, retail stores, and restaurants. When driven by an 8-Ohm power amplifier (available separately), this 2-way speaker provides a long-term power capacity of 250W (1000W peak). The Control 328C is equipped with a durable 8" Kevlar-reinforced cone and a titanium-diaphragm compression driver, yielding an extended frequency response of 60 Hz to 16 kHz.
The cone and pre-attached baffle serve as a high-frequency waveguide, which results in reliable 120° broadband coverage while the built-in crossover network ensures proper frequency distribution to the speaker components. A removable locking connector with screw-down terminals ensures simple wiring for the input and loop output.
- Consistent 120° broadband pattern control covers an extremely large area.
- Shaped mounting baffle provides the pattern control of a 300 mm (12 in) horn from a 200 mm (8 in) driver.
• 200 mm (8 in) woofer with Kevlarre inforced cone and 50 mm (2 in) voice-coil.
• 25 mm (1" exit) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 250 Watt power handling with very high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.