Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Communicate without distraction or wires with the Evolve2 65 Mono Wireless On-Ear Headset from Jabra. Utilizing wireless Bluetooth technology and an included USB Type-A adapter, you can take important calls at your desk or walking the halls. To stay focused, Jabra incorporates an isolating oval memory foam ear cushion and an angled earcup design to maximize passive noise isolation. A call can come at any time, which is why Jabra integrated a powerful battery that gives you up to 37 hours of power.
To keep people at bay, the integrated red busylight can be seen from any direction and is automatically activated when on a call or in a meeting. It can also be manually activated when needed via earcup controls. Three strategically placed microphones and an integrated digital chipset for signal processing work together to help ensure that your voice and call quality sound professional during important calls. This specific headset is Teams-certified and optimized for use with the Microsoft Teams platform, providing you with a dedicated Teams button and LED for notifications. When not working, the 40mm driver delivers high-quality, leak-resistant audio playback for your favorite music or podcastsOptimized for Microsoft Teams If Microsoft Teams is your platform of choice, then this headset will provide you with added functionality. A dedicated Teams button lets you control and activate the app itself. A built-in LED will flash purple to notify you of a meeting that's ready to join, a missed call, or waiting voicemails. It will flash green when you have an incoming call. The following is a list of additional Teams-related features you can employ with this headset:
- Automatic selection as the default audio device for Microsoft Teams
- Voice prompt when wearing the headset
- Answer incoming Microsoft Teams calls
- Open to the meeting "pre-join" screen
- Open missed calls screen
- Open Microsoft Teams voicemail screen
- Bring up the Microsoft Teams client from the background
- Designed for Comfort
- In a hectic work environment, you can be wearing a headset for the majority of the day. This is why Jabra incorporates soft memory foam, a self-adjusting earcup swivel, and cushioned, ergonomic headband. The shape of the headband was crafted via biometric measurements from hundreds of heads. This allows for optimized weight distribution for almost any head shape.
- Additional Features
- Pairs to mobile devices, such as smartphones or tablets
- Use with PCs and softphones with the included USB Type-A Bluetooth adapter
- Flexible boom mic
- Automatic mute when boom mic is turned up
- Integrated earcup controls
- Supports Jabra Direct, Jabra Sound+, and Jabra Xpress apps
- Voice guidance
- Firmware upgradable
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.