The 1 beyond IV‑CAMFR‑12‑N‑SLVR‑1B1 is a high quality PTZ IP camera that automatically frames all meeting participants in the room. The IV‑CAMFR‑12‑N‑SLVR‑1B is ideal for small to medium sized conference rooms.
Automatic Optimal Framing
Autoframing technology eliminates the limitations of presets or the need to adjust the camera by automatically detecting and framing all meeting participants in the room. The IV‑CAMFR‑12‑N‑SLVR‑1B camera automatically adjusts as participants enter or leave the room and uses optimal framing to eliminate empty space when a room is not full.
Optimize video conferencing, recording, or streaming by using the IV‑CAMFR‑12‑N‑SLVR‑1B camera with Microsoft Teams®, Zoom Rooms™, Cisco WebEx®, MediaSite®, or Panopto®. The IV‑CAMFR‑12‑N‑SLVR‑1B camera includes NDI|HX, 3G‑SDI, DVI, and USB 3.0 video outputs for use with popular video conferencing codecs and capture appliances.
High Quality Video
A high quality Sony Exmor CMOS sensor enables the camera to output up to 1080p60 resolution video. The IV‑CAMFR‑12‑N‑SLVR‑1B works well in low light and in front of bright screens.
Flexible for Variety of Room Sizes
The IV‑CAMFR‑12‑N‑SLVR‑1B is ideal for small to medium conference rooms with an optimal distance of 5 to 25 ft (2 to 8 m) between camera and subject. A wide field of view (72.5°) and 12x optical zoom also accommodate various room sizes.
Networked Power, Stream, and Control
Connect a single Ethernet cable to power (PoE+), monitor, set up, and control the IV‑CAMFR‑12‑N‑SLVR‑1B camera. The camera accepts standard VISCA commands or use a Crestron® control system. 1B Cam Manager Software is included for easy configuration from a computer on the network.
Optional Manual Control
With autoframing turned oﬀ, the camera operates like a standard PTZ camera and is controllable via USB, Serial, or IP.
Multicamera Capability with Automate Systems
Add the IV‑CAMFR‑12‑N‑SLVR‑1B camera to an Automate multicamera system. Automate can be set to autoswitch between multiple 1 Beyond cameras to focus on the active speaking participant. Incorporate popular microphones and DSPs to switch between the presenter and audience.
NDI|HX for High Quality Network Video
NDI|HX supports efficient and flexible IP configuration with other networked NDI-enabled devices. NDI|HX allows for easy installation and scalability with a single network pull.
Standard mounting holes make it easy to mount the camera to a wall mount (included).
- Automatically frames all meeting participants
- Optimizes the video frame as participants enter and exit the room
- Compatible with popular conferencing platforms such as Microsoft Teams® and Zoom Rooms™
- Connects directly to a codec or recording/streaming device with no external computer required
- High quality video supporting resolutions up to 1080p60
- Suitable for small to medium sized conference rooms
- Optional manual control for standard PTZ camera functionality
- Compatible with Automate™ multicamera systems
- Single Ethernet connection provides power (PoE+), monitoring, control, and NDI®|HX compatible video