Enjoy bright, vibrant images in most office settings with the white Epson PowerLite L630SU 6000-Lumen WUXGA Short-Throw Corporate Laser 3LCD Projector. Its 6000 lumens of brightness, combined with its 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, overcome ambient light in most installations and retain detail in dark areas of the image without compromising overall brightness. Its 1920 x 1200 native resolution ensures that images and text are clear at most viewing distances.
The L630SU features HDBaseT, two VGA, and two HDMI inputs for connecting various source devices. One VGA input can instead act as an output to enable another display or projector to show the same content. The onboard 10W speaker enables audio to accompany your presentations without using external speakers. An HDMI cable and an IR remote control are included for added convenience.
- 3-chip LCD image quality with up to 6000 lumens of equal color and white brightness for vibrant, rich color
- Native WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution for true-to-life images; accepts 4K signal inputs
- Breakthrough laser technology – features a virtually maintenance-free 20,000-hour laser light source
- Project up to 200" from a single projector or seamlessly join accurately color-matched images from multiple projectors; use split screen for side-by-side projection from multiple inputs at the same time
- Epson Projector Professional Tool software compatible
- Simplified installation – horizontal and vertical lens shift; geometric correction tools such as point, arc correction, built-in edge blending, Quick Corner, and 360° flexibility make installation easy
- Easily programmable with the built-in media-player and content creation app, which includes templates, effects, color filters, and customizable options; playlist and playback function allows for seamless content management directly or via the network
- Custom brightness and constant brightness modes to maximize light source life and provide a consistent brightness level
- Remarkable sharpness and detail with up to 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio