Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Scissor Lift SL supports larger, brighter video projectors (up to 12 amps) and has a maximum lifting capacity of 100 lb (45 kg) making it an ideal option for heavy projectors. It comes equipped with 3 sets of scissors for lateral and front-to-back projector stability. The longer extension positions make it easier to maintain the projector during shows and service. The Scissor Lift SL can provide power to the projector with either a 115V or 240V UL receptacle outlet.
Designed for demanding projector applications, the Scissor Lift SL features three sets of scissors to provide lateral and front-to-back projector stability with a maximum 100-pound (45 kg) lifting capacity. The SL offers extension positions for show and service that provide ease of access for projector maintenance. Available with models that vary in maximum lifting capacity and extension to service positions.
An excellent choice for heavy projectors, Scissor Lift SL supports larger, brighter video projectors up to 12 amps and is available in 5 models with varying lifting capacities. Three sets of scissors provide lateral and front-to-back projector stability. Longer extension positions make it easier to maintain the projector during shows and service. Set two show positions easily while still allowing fully up and down positions for storage or maintenance. Set positions are retained even if power is lost. The SL can provide power to the projector with either a 115V or 240V UL receptacle outlet.
- Available for 115V and 240V U.S. applications.
- 5 models available with SL4: 4' (122 cm), SL6: 6' (183 cm), SL8: 8' (244 cm), SL10: 10' (305 cm), and SL12: 12' (366 cm) extensions. Size affects lifting capacity. Check Submittal or Installation Instructions for exact capacity on size.
- Features several built-in control capabilities as standard, including RS232, RS485, and more. RF or IR controls optionally available.
- Smaller projectors can fit within 2’ x 2’ (61 cm x 61 cm) ceiling grid.
- Optional Environmental Airspace Housing to isolate projector from environmental airspace above ceiling.
- Optional ceiling closure panel available in white (standard) or black.
- Ceiling finish kit optional. Kit includes ceiling trim ring and closure panel (order when Airspace Housing is not required).
- Optional universal-style bracket for easy attachment of a variety of projector models.
- Installation of factory installed cables for video and projector control available.
- Wall switch and service key switch, standard.
- Lift finish available in white (standard) or black.
- Entire product is UL Listed to meet strict building code requirements for products recessed above the ceiling.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.