Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Tensioned Contour® Electrol® is a ceiling or wall-mounted electric screen offering simple installation. A variety of finishes make this a seamless addition to any room. 21:9 Ultrawide Format The Tensioned Contour is now available in 21:9 Ultrawide Format part numbers. Ultrawide format is quickly becoming the standard for displaying hybrid video conferencing solutions, where all attendees, whether they are in person or virtual, are equitably seen and heard.
- All sizes standard with 12" of black drop except for Parallax Pure which is standard with 2"
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10'x10')
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- TruGuide Electric Screen Tensioning System provides optimal viewing surface smoothness
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- Available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) or Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces
- Standard white powder-coated aluminum finish; available in black upon request
- Parallax 0.8 surface for standard throw projectors (1.5:1 or greater) - See the Product Information sheet for projector placement
- Parallax Stratos 1.0 surface for standard throw projectors (1.0:1 or greater)
- Projection Series: Tensioned Contour Electrol
- Screen Type: Electric
- Mount Type: Wall or Ceiling Mounted
- Surface: HD Progressive 1.1
- Format: HDTV (16:9)
- Product Selection: Built-In Control Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC)
- Motor: Standard 120V (60Hz)
- Viewable Diagonal: 119"
- Viewable Width: 104"
- Viewable Height: 58"
- Ship Length: 134"
- Ship Width: 13"
- Ship Height: 10"
- Ship Weight: 97 lbs
- Freight Class: 125
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.