Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The Crestron® TSW‑770 series is a stylish and versatile wall mount touch screen that is ideal for residential and enterprise applications. The TSW‑770 features a 7 in. (178 mm) capacitive touch screen display with custom‑programmable control buttons and support for Smart Graphics® software and HTML5‑based custom UI projects. PoE and Wi‑Fi® network connectivity and a comprehensive assortment of mounting accessories simplify new and retrofit installations.
Advanced Touch Screen Control
The TSW‑770 offers a sleek and powerful user interface for controlling technology in a home, boardroom, classroom, or command center. The touch screen provides an intuitive interface that is fully customizable with easy-to-use capacitive controls, true feedback, and real-time status display. A built-in proximity sensor wakes the screen without requiring any user interaction, and automatic brightness controls ensure optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions.
Custom-Programmable Virtual Buttons
The TSW‑770 provides a universal status bar that is populated with virtual buttons for quick access to common touch screen functions. The touch screen comes preconfigured with virtual buttons for Power, Home, Lights, Up, Down, and Microphone. Each button can be programmed via a Crestron control system to provide custom functionality, and unused buttons can be hidden individually. The universal status bar is expanded or hidden using simple swipe gestures on touch screen display.
Dynamic User Interfaces
The TSW‑770 supports custom user interfaces created with Crestron HTML5 User Interface and Smart Graphics technologies, allowing greater flexibility for UI developers and programmers.
- Crestron HTML5 User Interface enables UI designers to develop rich, front-end user interfaces with increased reusability and efficiency using modern web methodologies. Crestron HTML5 User Interface development tools are provided to simplify creating user interfaces built on standard web technologies
- Smart Graphics enables programmers to integrate fluid gesture‑driven controls, animated feedback, rich metadata, embedded apps and widgets, and full-motion video into their user interfaces. Smart Graphics provides dynamic features such as graphical buttons and sliders, lists and toolbars, drag-and-drop objects, dashboard widgets, screensavers, and customizable themes.
With built‑in voice recognition, spoken commands can be issued to the TSW‑770 to quickly turn devices on or off, select and play a specific media source, change the channel, choose a lighting scene, lower the window shades, lock the doors, arm the security system, or enter a password. Simply say a command and Crestron does the rest.1,2
Zoom Rooms App
The Zoom Rooms™ conferencing control application enables the TSW‑770 to be used as a touch screen control panel for a Zoom Rooms software-based conferencing and collaboration solution. The TSW‑770 offers a superior alternative to a consumer tablet device, providing a more reliable and secure platform with versatile, streamlined mounting options. The TSW‑770 may be configured to run the Zoom Rooms app exclusively, or to allow toggling between the Zoom Rooms app and touch screen control mode. The latter option is used to integrate Zoom Rooms conferencing into a larger AV system while providing touch screen control for both.7
NOTE: The Zoom ultrasonic proximity signal is supported up to an average of 9 ft (2.74 m) from the TSW‑770 touch screen to an end user device. The range will vary based on environmental noise, the sensitivity of the end user device, and the orientation to the touch screen.
Room Scheduling Accessories
The TSW‑770 provides dual high-speed USB 2.0 ports for connecting supported Crestron room scheduling accessories to the touch screen.3
- The TSW-770-LB series light bars provide a 180° visual indication of a room’s availability status, illuminating green if the room is available and red when reserved, with options for custom color mixing and programming.3
- The SSW, SSW‑EL, SSC, and SSC‑EL series hallway signs feature a two sided acrylic sign face that can be custom engraved with the room name or number. The SIW‑100 offers a lower profile wall mount status indicator.3
Crestron touch screens employ enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, HTTPS connectivity, and Active Directory® service integration. These features are imperative to protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions, and to ensure compliance with your organization’s network policies. Cloud‑based provisioning and management streamlines the process of configuring, monitoring, and updating every touch screen on the network. Additional support for SNMP allows the touch screen to be monitored by your IT administrator.
Wall Mount Options
Using the bracket provided, the TSW‑770 is easily installed over a 2‑gang or 3‑gang US electrical box, or a 2‑gang European or UK electrical box. A security latch option is included to deter unauthorized removal of the touch screen.
Additional wall mounting options are afforded using the optional TSW‑UMB‑70 universal mounting bracket, TSW‑UMB‑70‑PMK preconstruction mounting kit, and TSW‑UMB‑70‑BBI back box.3,9
Optional Mounting Accessories
The TSW‑770 supports numerous optional mounting accessories that allow the touch screen to be installed in all kinds of installations:
- The TSW-770‑MSMK multisurface mount kit allows a TSW‑770 touch screen to be mounted directly to virtually any flat surface, which is ideal for mounting at the entrance to a meeting space for room scheduling applications.3
- The TS-770/1070-MUMK allows the touch screen to be attached to the mullion of an interior glass wall, window, or partition.3
- The TSW‑770/1070‑RMB-1and TSW‑770/1070‑RMB‑2 retrofit mounting brackets allow for retrofit installations in place of an older Crestron touch screen (APAD, CT‑1000, LC‑1000, TPS‑4L, or TPS‑2000L) without having to tear out the old mounting hardware or patch the wall.3
- The TSW‑570/770‑RMK‑1 rack mount kit allows the touch screen to be mounted into a 19 in. rack. When installed, the touch screen occupies three rack spaces.3
- The TSW‑770‑FP face plate hides the electrical box from view when replacing a TSW‑760 or TSS‑7 series touch screen with a TSW‑770 series touch screen.3
- Next generation Crestron® wall mount touch screen
- 7 in. (178 mm) widescreen active-matrix color display and 1280 x 800 WXGA display resolution
- Capacitive touch screen display
- Custom-programmable virtual control buttons
- Supports Crestron HTML5 and Smart Graphics® software custom user projects
- Built-in Rava® SIP intercom
- Built-in speakers and microphone
- H.265, H.264, or MJPEG streaming video display
- Native apps for Crestron Home™ OS, Sonos® home sound control, Zoom Rooms™ conferencing control, and various room scheduling services
- Built-in Bluetooth® communications beacon
- Built-in web browsing
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Wi‑Fi® network connectivity
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for room availability accessories
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Web, cloud, or device-based configuration
- Electrical box mounting with provided mounting bracket
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.