A stylish and versatile wall mount touch screen featuring web browsing, Crestron HTML5 and Smart Graphics® software technology, custom‑programmable icons, H.265/H.264 streaming video, and PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus) network power. Built‑in applications are provided for room scheduling, conferencing, and home control.
The Crestron® TSW-1070-GV series is a stylish and versatile wall mount touch screen that is ideal for residential and enterprise applications. The TSW-1070-GV features a 10.1 in. (257 mm) capacitive touch screen display with custom‑programmable control buttons and support for Smart Graphics® software and HTML5‑based custom UI projects. PoE connectivity and a comprehensive assortment of mounting accessories simplify new and retrofit installations.
NOTE: The TSW-1070-GV series is a modified version of the TSW‑1070 series, which eliminates the microphone, the Bluetooth® communications beacon, and Wi-Fi® network connectivity to comply with government applications demanding extra privacy and security.
Advanced Touch Screen Control
The TSW-1070-GV offers a sleek and powerful user interface for controlling technology in a home, boardroom, classroom, or command center. The touch screen provides an intuitive interface that is fully customizable with easy-to-use capacitive controls, true feedback, and real-time status display. A built-in proximity sensor wakes the screen without requiring any user interaction, and automatic brightness controls ensure optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions.
Custom-Programmable Virtual Buttons
The TSW-1070-GV provides a universal status bar that is populated with virtual buttons for quick access to common touch screen functions. The touch screen comes preconfigured with virtual buttons for Power, Home, Lights, Up, and Down. Each button can be programmed via a Crestron control system to provide custom functionality, and unused buttons can be hidden individually. The universal status bar is expanded or hidden using simple swipe gestures on touch screen display.
Dynamic User Interfaces
The TSW-1070-GV supports custom user interfaces created with Crestron HTML5 User Interface and Smart Graphics technologies, allowing greater flexibility for UI developers and programmers.
- Crestron HTML5 User Interface enables UI designers to develop rich, front-end user interfaces with increased reusability and efficiency using modern web methodologies. Crestron HTML5 User Interface development tools are provided to simplify creating user interfaces built on standard web technologies
- Smart Graphics enables programmers to integrate fluid gesture‑driven controls, animated feedback, rich metadata, embedded apps and widgets, and full-motion video into their user interfaces. Smart Graphics provides dynamic features such as graphical buttons and sliders, lists and toolbars, drag-and-drop objects, dashboard widgets, screensavers, and customizable themes.1
Zoom Rooms App
The Zoom Rooms™ conferencing control application enables the TSW-1070-GV to be used as a touch screen control panel for a Zoom Rooms software-based conferencing and collaboration solution. The TSW-1070-GV offers a superior alternative to a consumer tablet device, providing a more reliable and secure platform. The TSW-1070-GV may be configured to run the Zoom Rooms app exclusively, or to allow toggling between the Zoom Rooms app and touch screen control mode. The latter option is used to integrate Zoom Rooms conferencing into a larger AV system while providing touch screen control for both.6
NOTE: The Zoom ultrasonic proximity signal is supported up to an average of 9 ft (2.74 m) from the TSW-1070-GV touch screen to an end user device. The range will vary based on environmental noise, the sensitivity of the end user device, and the orientation to the touch screen.
Microsoft Teams App
The Microsoft Teams® online meeting solution is the hub for teamwork in Office 365® software, engaging people through messaging, voice over IP, online meetings, conferencing, content sharing, and collaboration. The Microsoft Teams application on the TSW-1070-GV enables presentation, calling, conferencing, and collaboration — all through a single touch screen console, with exceptional full‑duplex wideband audio and HD video. A consistent user experience in every meeting space is provided via the familiar and intuitive Microsoft Teams UI, affording simple operation, built‑in calendaring, and one-touch meeting joins.
NOTE: The TSW-1070-GV must be operated in Microsoft Teams mode in conjunction with a UC‑ENGINE or UC‑BRKT‑100‑ASSY.2
Crestron Home OS Control
The TSW-1070-GV may be used to control a Crestron Home™ OS whole home solution. Select the Crestron Home app from the touch screen to control lighting, shades, climate, media, security, and cameras, including the ability to create and recall scenes that create a desired ambiance throughout a home. A TSW-1070-GV may be installed in each room to provide easy access to various Crestron Home functions for both the room and the home.
Power over Ethernet
Using PoE technology, the TSW-1070-GV gets its operating power directly through the network cable. PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates the need for a local power supply or any dedicated power wiring. Crestron PoE switches (CEN‑SW‑POE‑5 or CEN‑SWPOE‑16) offer a total networking solution with built‑in PoE for multiple touch screens. A PoE Injector (PWE‑4803RU) is also available to support a single touch screen.
NOTE: Refer to the “Power” specifications for more details.
Crestron touch screens employ enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, HTTPS connectivity, and Active Directory® service integration. These features are imperative to protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions, and to ensure compliance with your organization’s network policies. Cloud‑based provisioning and management streamlines the process of configuring, monitoring, and updating every touch screen on the network. Additional support for SNMP allows the touch screen to be monitored by your IT administrator.
Wall Mount Options
Using the bracket provided, the TSW-1070-GV is easily installed over a 2‑gang or 3‑gang US electrical box, or a 2‑gang European or UK electrical box. A security latch option is included to deter unauthorized removal of the touch screen.
Optional Mounting Accessories
The TSW-1070-GV supports numerous optional mounting accessories that allow the touch screen to be installed in all kinds of installations:
- The TSW‑1070‑MSMK multisurface mount kit allows a TSW-1070-GV touch screen to be mounted directly to virtually any flat surface, which is ideal for mounting at the entrance to a meeting space for room scheduling applications.2
- The TSW-770/1070-MUMK allows the touch screen to be attached to the mullion of an interior glass wall, window, or partition.3
- The TSW‑770/1070‑RMB-1, TSW‑770/1070‑RMB‑2, and TSW‑1070‑RMB‑3, retrofit mounting brackets allow for retrofit installations in place of an older Crestron touch screen (APAD, CT‑1000, LC‑1000, TPS‑4L, TPS‑6L, or TPS‑2000L) without having to tear out the old mounting hardware or patch the wall.2
- The TSW‑1070‑RMK‑2 rack mount kit allows the touch screen to be mounted into a 19 in. rack. When installed, the touch screen occupies four rack spaces.
The TSW-1070-GV is also compatible with Wall-Smart® flush wall mount products via a partnership with Crestron. For more information on supported Wall‑Smart hardware, click here.
- Next generation Crestron® wall mount touch screen
- 10.1 in. (257 mm) widescreen active-matrix color display and 1920 x 1200 WUXGA display resolution
- Capacitive touch screen display
- Custom-programmable virtual control buttons
- Supports Crestron HTML5 and Smart Graphics® software custom user projects
- Built-in speakers
- H.265, H.264, or MJPEG streaming video display
- Built-in web browsing
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for room availability accessories
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Web, cloud, or device-based configuration
- Electrical box mounting with provided mounting bracket