A stylish and versatile wall mount touch screen featuring web browsing, Crestron HTML5 and Smart Graphics® software technology, custom‑programmable icons, H.265/H.264 streaming video, a Rava® SIP intercom, Wi‑Fi network® connectivity, and PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus) network power. Built‑in applications are provided for room scheduling, conferencing, and home control.
The Crestron® TSW‑1070 series is a stylish and versatile wall mount touch screen that is ideal for residential and enterprise applications. The TSW‑1070 features a 10.1 in. (257 mm) capacitive touch screen display with custom‑programmable control buttons and support for Smart Graphics® software and HTML5‑based custom UI projects. PoE and Wi‑Fi® network connectivity and a comprehensive assortment of mounting accessories simplify new and retrofit installations.
Advanced Touch Screen Control
The TSW‑1070 offers a sleek and powerful user interface for controlling technology in a home, boardroom, classroom, or command center. The touch screen provides an intuitive interface that is fully customizable with easy-to-use capacitive controls, true feedback, and real-time status display. A built-in proximity sensor wakes the screen without requiring any user interaction, and automatic brightness controls ensure optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions.
Custom-Programmable Virtual Buttons
The TSW‑1070 provides a universal status bar that is populated with virtual buttons for quick access to common touch screen functions. The touch screen comes preconfigured with virtual buttons for Power, Home, Lights, Up, Down, and Microphone. Each button can be programmed via a Crestron control system to provide custom functionality, and unused buttons can be hidden individually. The universal status bar is expanded or hidden using simple swipe gestures on touch screen display.
Dynamic User Interfaces
The TSW‑1070 supports custom user interfaces created with Crestron HTML5 User Interface and Smart Graphics technologies, allowing greater flexibility for UI developers and programmers.
- Crestron HTML5 User Interface enables UI designers to develop rich, front-end user interfaces with increased reusability and efficiency using modern web methodologies. Crestron HTML5 User Interface development tools are provided to simplify creating user interfaces built on standard web technologies
- Smart Graphics enables programmers to integrate fluid gesture‑driven controls, animated feedback, rich metadata, embedded apps and widgets, and full-motion video into their user interfaces. Smart Graphics provides dynamic features such as graphical buttons and sliders, lists and toolbars, drag-and-drop objects, dashboard widgets, screensavers, and customizable themes.
Zoom Rooms App
The Zoom Rooms™ conferencing control application enables the TSW‑1070 to be used as a touch screen control panel for a Zoom Rooms software-based conferencing and collaboration solution. The TSW‑1070 offers a superior alternative to a consumer tablet device, providing a more reliable and secure platform with versatile, streamlined mounting options. The TSW‑1070 may be configured to run the Zoom Rooms app exclusively, or to allow toggling between the Zoom Rooms app and touch screen control mode. The latter option is used to integrate Zoom Rooms conferencing into a larger AV system while providing touch screen control for both.7
Microsoft Teams App
The Microsoft Teams® online meeting solution is the hub for teamwork in Office 365® software, engaging people through messaging, voice over IP, online meetings, conferencing, content sharing, and collaboration. The Microsoft Teams application on the TSW‑1070 enables presentation, calling, conferencing, and collaboration — all through a single touch screen console, with exceptional full‑duplex wideband audio and HD video. A consistent user experience in every meeting space is provided via the familiar and intuitive Microsoft Teams UI, affording simple operation, built‑in calendaring, and one-touch meeting joins.
NOTE: The TSW‑1070 must be operated in Microsoft Teams mode in conjunction with a UC‑ENGINE or UC‑BRKT‑100‑ASSY.3
Crestron touch screens employ enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, HTTPS connectivity, and Active Directory® service integration. These features are imperative to protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions, and to ensure compliance with your organization’s network policies. Cloud‑based provisioning and management streamlines the process of configuring, monitoring, and updating every touch screen on the network. Additional support for SNMP allows the touch screen to be monitored by your IT administrator.
- Next generation Crestron® wall mount touch screen
- 10.1 in. (257 mm) widescreen active-matrix color display and 1920 x 1200 WUXGA display resolution
- Capacitive touch screen display
- Custom-programmable virtual control buttons
- Supports Crestron HTML5 and Smart Graphics® software custom user projects
- Built-in Rava® SIP intercom
- Built-in speakers and microphone
- H.265, H.264, or MJPEG streaming video display
- Native apps for Crestron Home™ OS, Sonos® home sound control, Zoom Rooms™ conferencing control, Microsoft Teams® online meeting solution, and various room scheduling services
- Built-in Bluetooth® communications beacon
- Built-in web browsing
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Wi‑Fi® network connectivity
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for room availability accessories
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Web, cloud, or device-based configuration
- Electrical box mounting with provided mounting bracket