Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The Crestron® TS-770R series is a stylish and versatile tabletop touch screen that is designed specifically to run the Crestron Home™ OS application. The TS-770R features a 7 in. (178 mm) capacitive touch screen display. PoE and Wi‑Fi® network connectivity and a modern tabletop design allow the touch screen to be deployed just about anywhere.
Advanced Touch Screen Control
The TS-770R offers a sleek and powerful user interface for controlling technology in the home via the Crestron Home app. The touch screen provides an intuitive interface that is fully customizable with easy-to-use capacitive controls, true feedback, and real-time status display. A built-in proximity sensor wakes the screen without requiring any user interaction, and automatic brightness controls ensure optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions.
With built‑in voice recognition, spoken commands can be issued to the TS-770R to quickly turn devices on or off, select and play a specific media source, change the channel, choose a lighting scene, lower the window shades, lock the doors, arm the security system, or enter a password. Simply say a command and Crestron does the rest.1,2
Wired and Wi-Fi Connectivity
An Ethernet LAN connection is all that is required to wire the TS-770R, containing all control, video, intercom, and power signals within a single wire.
For deployments without access to Ethernet, the touch screen can also be connected the network over Wi‑Fi communications via a local wireless access point (WAP).
Power over Ethernet
Using PoE technology, the TS-770R gets its operating power directly through the network cable. PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates the need for a local power supply or any dedicated power wiring. Crestron PoE switches (CEN‑SW‑POE‑5 or CEN‑SWPOE‑163) offer a total networking solution with built‑in PoE for multiple touch screens. A PoE Injector (PWE‑4803RU3) is also available to support a single touch screen.
NOTE: Refer to the “Power” specifications for more details.
Crestron touch screens employ enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, HTTPS connectivity, and Active Directory® service integration.
Optional Mounting Accessories
The TS-770/1070-SMK allows the touch screen to be mounted permanently to a tabletop and permits up to 330 degree swivel rotation.
- Next generation Crestron® tabletop touch screen featuring a native Crestron Home™ OS application
- 7 in. (178 mm) widescreen active-matrix color display and 1280 x 800 WXGA display resolution
- Capacitive touch screen display
- Built-in Rava® SIP intercom
- Built-in speakers and microphone
- H.265, H.264, or MJPEG streaming video display
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Wi‑Fi® network connectivity
- USB 2.0 port
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Web or device-based configuration
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.