Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Crestron SAROS SMT6T‑AW‑W‑T‑EACH speaker delivers professional grade performance and flexible installation.
The speaker has a clean and contoured enclosure with weatherized construction. The speaker can be mounted to most solid flat surfaces using the included brackets and painted to blend with the surrounding architecture. The speaker comes with a rectangular grille, and a preconstruction mounting kit (SPKA-PMK-SMT6T-W-T) is available as an accessory. The preconstruction mounting kit can be purchased prior to receiving the speaker to prepare an installation for speaker and cabling positions.
The surface-mountable indoor and outdoor all weather 2-way speaker features a 6.5 in. (165 mm) IMPP (Injection-Molded Polypropylene) woofer for deep, defined low end. A 1 in. (25 mm) ceramic coated aluminum tweeter provides crisp highs with consistent coverage across a wide listening area. A built‑in 60 Watt multi-tap transformer allows for use with 70 and 100 Volt distributed speaker systems. Power handling is an impressive 110 W (Program), with a wide frequency response from 65 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB).
- High-performance 2-way surface mount speaker
- Designed for high reliability in both indoor and outdoor applications
- 6.5 in. (165 mm) IMPP (Injection-Molded Polypropylene) woofer
- 1 in. (25 mm) ceramic coated aluminum tweeter
- IPX6 rated for water and weatherized construction
- UL 1480A safety rated speaker for commercial and professional use
- 110 W Program, 200 W Peak (8 Ω)
- Built-in 60 Watt 70/100V multi-tap transformer
- 65 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB) frequency response
- 8 Ω nominal impedance
- Paintable to blend with surroundings
- Mounting mechanism allows for pan or tilt
- Suitable for both Residential and Commercial applications
|Features and Performance|
|Woofer||6.5 in. Injection Molded PP|
|Tweeter||1 in. ceramic coated aluminum|
|Crossover Point||2 kHz|
|Impedance||8 Ω nominal with tap transformer set to 8 Ω|
|Transformer Taps||7.5 W, 15 W, 30 W, 60 W|
|Frequency Response||65 Hz-20 kHz +/-3 dB|
|Frequency Range||45 Hz-20 kHz +/-10 dB|
|Power Handling||110W Program, 200 W Peak (8 Ω)|
|Sensitivity||92 dB @1m|
|Input||(1) 4-pin 5 mm detachable terminal block, Speaker input with parallel pass-through, 12 AWG maximum|
|Transformer Tap||Front mounted, screwdriver-adjustable, used to select 70/100V taps or 8 Ω|
|Maximum Wire Size||12 AWG|
|Temperature||4° to 176° F (-15.5° to 80° C)|
|Humidity||10% to 95% RH (non‑condensing)|
|Enclosure||PP+Fiber loaded, fire retardant, UL rated|
|Baffle||PP+Fiber loaded, fire retardant, UL rated|
|Grille||Powder-coated perforated aluminum|
|Mounting||Die Cast AL wall mount to fit 1 gang box, pole clamp capable, safety tether, adjustable yoke.|
|Height||13.11 in. (333 mm)|
|Width||7.84 in. (199 mm)|
|Depth||8.17 in. (208 mm)|
|Speaker||11.12 lb (5 kg)|
UL 1480A, UL22391 (with added safety tether)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.