Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The 3-Series® Media Presentation Controller 302 (MPC3-302) is a wall-mounted, PoE+ powered 3-Series Control System® automated processor and control panel in one. Its modern appearance and customizable backlit buttons provide an ideal user interface for controlling AV and other functions. The controller offers fully‑programmable functionality, supports web and cloud‑based configuration and management, and integrates with Crestron Fusion® software as part of a complete managed enterprise solution.
Crestron® MPC3 series controllers are perfect for classrooms, meeting rooms, lecture halls, and training facilities. Use the MPC3-302 to control a video display or AV system, adjust lighting and window shades, or any other custom application. The MPC3-302 is designed for flush‑mount installation in a wall using a 3‑gang U.S. electrical box (not included). It can also be installed in a podium with no back box or placed on a table using the optional tabletop kit.
Customizable Backlit Buttons
The MPC3-302 features ten backlit buttons, which can each be labeled using the peel‑off labels provided, or custom labeled using laser‑engravable labels (sold separately). Elegant backlighting surrounds each button and illuminates the labels. Each button is backlit blue when active and white when inactive to provide clear indication of what media source or lighting scene is currently selected. A volume knob is included, encircled by a blue volume gauge to indicate the audio volume setting. Additional buttons are provided for power and mute control.
All buttons and controls on the MPC3-302 are custom programmable to control any device or function. Autobrightness control of the backlighting ensures optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions.
NOTE: For information about ordering custom button labels, refer to the MPB3/MPC3‑BTN10‑B ENGRAVED or MPB3/MPC3‑BTN10‑W ENGRAVED web pages. Refer to the PDF version of the MPC3-302 spec sheet for a list of supplied labels.
No Rack Required
The MPC3-302 encapsulates the industry’s best control technologies in one compact wall mount device. Ethernet provides the essential interface for connecting to the building network and controlling Crestron AV switchers, audio processors, power controllers, and other IP controllable equipment. Cresnet® network connectivity provides support for Crestron lighting dimmers, motorized shades, sensors, thermostats, keypads, and more. Onboard RS‑232, IR, relay, and Versiport I/O control ports enable direct integration with all types of third‑party equipment.
Expanded connectivity is available using a C2N‑IO control port expansion module, CEN‑GWEXER or CENI‑GWEXER infiNET EX® network wireless gateway, DIN‑CENCN-2 or DIN‑CENCN‑2‑POE Ethernet to Cresnet Bridge, CEN‑CI3‑1 or CEN‑CI3‑3 control card interface, or CEN‑IO‑COM‑102, CEN‑IO‑DIGIN‑104, CEN‑IO‑IR‑104, or CEN‑IO‑RY‑104 wired Ethernet module.
3-Series Control Engine
The MPC3-302 features an integrated, enterprise‑grade 3‑Series control processor. Built-in Modular Programming Architecture (optional 1) allows the MPC3-302 to run multiple programs simultaneously for increased efficiency and flexibility. Rock solid networking and IP control afford seamless integration with other systems and devices, with add‑on control capability using Crestron touch screens, keypads, wireless remotes, and mobile device apps with remote management through Crestron Fusion and the XiO Cloud® service.
No Programming Required!
Built-in .AV Framework™ technology delivers a fully functional AV presentation system with simplified web‑based configuration and a choice of control options and add‑ons. For complete details on the capabilities supported by .AV Framework, visit www.crestron.com/avframework.
- Crestron® 3-Series Control System® automated processor and control panel
- Mounts flush on a wall or lectern and fits in a 3‑gang U.S. electrical box
- Ten buttons customizable with replaceable labels, plus rotary volume control with circular volume gauge and additional power and mute buttons
- Built-in .AV Framework™ software
- Ethernet LAN port and Cresnet® network port
- Onboard RS‑232, IR, relay, and Versiport control ports
- iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ device control app support
- XPanel computer and web‑based control
- Native BACnet™ network and IP support
- Installer setup via software, web browser, or cloud
- Drag-and-drop, C#, and symbol based programming environments with full Unicode (multilanguage) support
- Enterprise-grade security and authentication
- IPv6 ready
- PoE+ network powered
- Upgrade for legacy 2‑Series MPC controllers (fits same mounting options as MPC‑M10, MPC‑M20, MPC‑M25, and MPC‑M50)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.