Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Crestron® HD‑RX‑4K‑410‑C‑E multiformat AV switch and receiver provides enhanced HDMI® video switching and audio presentation capabilities in areas such as conference rooms and classrooms. Compatible with all DM Lite™ transmitters, the HD‑RX‑4K‑410‑C‑E provides two DM Lite inputs for connection to up to two transmitters. A CATx (CAT5e or higher) twisted pair cable connects a transmitter to the HD‑RX‑4K‑410‑C‑E for the transmission of HDMI signals. For resolutions up to 2K, the maximum transmission distance is 230 ft (70 m). For higher resolutions up to 4K, the maximum transmission distance is 130 ft (40 m).1
NOTE: Power is transmitted over the CATx cable that connects the HD‑RX‑4K‑410‑C‑E to a DM Lite transmitter. The HD‑RX‑4K‑410‑C‑E can power two transmitters simultaneously.
In addition to two DM Lite inputs, the HD‑RX‑4K‑410‑C‑E provides two HDMI inputs that can be connected to local AV sources.
Automatic Switching of Inputs
Automatic switching among the DM Lite and HDMI inputs can occur based on the last connected input. Switching behavior is configurable using the web interface or programmable using a Crestron control system. In addition, input selection push buttons on the front panel of the HD‑RX‑4K‑410‑C‑E allow the desired input to be selected manually.
HDMI Output with 4K Scaler
A single HDMI output with a built-in scaler connects to a display or other device with an HDMI input.2 Input resolutions are automatically scaled to match the native resolution of the display device, resulting in optimal image quality. For applications requiring comprehensive EDID management, the web interface can be used to ensure that every input is displayed at its optimal resolution and format. Input resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 are supported.
Enhanced Audio Capabilities
The HD‑RX‑4K‑410‑C‑E includes a built-in amplifier that can drive a pair of 4- or 8-ohm stereo speakers (25 W per channel). The HD‑RX‑4K‑410‑C‑E also provides 6x2 audio mixing capability. Embedded HDMI 2-channel LPCM audio can be extracted from the selected DM Lite or HDMI input and combined with the five analog audio inputs (LINE 1, LINE 2, MIC 1, MIC 2, and AUX). Gain and mute sound adjustments can be made to each of the six inputs being mixed. The mixed audio is then transmitted as two audio outputs: one mirrored AUX 1, SPEAKER, HDMI mixer output and one AUX 2 output. Audio mixer settings such as volume and mute control are configurable for each of the two outputs independently.
- 4K/60 4:2:0 capability
- Two DM Lite™ ports for interoperability with up to two DM Lite transmitters
- Two HDMI® inputs
- One HDMI output with 4K scaler
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Two stereo line level inputs, two mono microphone inputs, and one mono auxiliary audio input
- Built-in amplifier with 25 W per channel for 4- or 8-ohm stereo speakers
- Two stereo auxiliary outputs
- IR, RS-232, relay, and I/O control ports
- CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) capability
- Automatic switching of inputs
- 6x2 audio mixing capability
- EDID management
- HDCP management including HDCP 2.2 support
- Built-in web interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Compatibility with Crestron® 3-Series® or later control systems
- .AV Framework™ technology support
- Crestron XiO Cloud™ service support
- Compact surface-mount design
|Switcher||5x1 auto-switching or manual, audio-follows-video, Crestron Auto-Locking® and QuickSwitch HD™ technologies|
|Scaler (HDMI Output)||4K video scaler with motion-adaptive deinterlacing, intelligent frame rate conversion, Deep Color support, content-adaptive noise reduction, 3:2/2:2 pull-down detection and recovery|
|Input Signal Types||HDMI with Deep Color and 4K (DVI and Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ interface compatible3) on Inputs 1-2, DM Lite with Deep Color and 4K on Inputs 3-5|
|Output Signal Types||HDMI with Deep Color and 4K (DVI compatible4)|
|Copy Protection||HDCP 2.2|
|Maximum Resolutions||Common resolutions are listed below for the HDMI and DM Lite inputs.|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.