Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The HD-EXT-USB-2000-C is a point-to-point signal extender for HDMI®, USB 2.0, RS-232, IR, and Ethernet signals. Analog audio input and/or output signals are also supported in combination with HDMI video. The HD-EXT-USB-2000-C is ideal for use with a single HD or UHD display device and USB camera to extend the signal wiring from an AV media source, computer, central equipment cabinet, or Crestron Mercury™ Tabletop Conference System.
The extender is composed of a compact transmitter and receiver pair, which may be installed up to 330 feet (100 meters) apart (depending on the video resolution and wire type). Video, audio, control, and LAN signals are all transported through a single CAT type cable (not included) using HDBaseT® technology.
Note: This product is not addressable from a control system and offers no programmable functionality. Ethernet, USB, CEC, IR, and RS-232 signals are simply passed through. The transmitter and receiver are intended to be used together and are not intended to be interfaced with other HDBaseT equipment.
- HDBaseT® Certified 4K Ultra HD signal extender
- Extends uncompressed digital video, audio, control, and LAN signals over a single CAT type twisted pair cable 
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) depending on the video resolution and wire type 
- Handles video resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Compatible with HDMI®, DVI, and DisplayPort Multimode sources 
- Compatible with HDMI and DVI display devices 
- Includes balanced and unbalanced stereo analog audio input and output [3,4]
- Supports stereo analog audio embedding and de-embedding
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Passes CEC and EDID signals
- Extends 10/100 Ethernet, RS-232, and IR control signals
- Extends USB 2.0 signals in either direction (mode selectable) 
- Low-profile surface mount design
- Universal 100-240V power pack included
- Ideal for use with Crestron Mercury™ systems
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.