- Key Features
Captures uncompressed 1080p60 video with stereo digital or analog audio and converts the signals to USB 3.0. Provides automatic downscaling of 4K sources to 1080p.
The Crestron HD-CONV-USB-300 converts an HDMI® signal to USB 3.0. The device captures uncompressed 1080p60 video with stereo digital or analog audio. USB capture is accomplished using the USB Video Class (UVC) and USB Audio Class (UAC) standards, which are compatible with the most common video capture or streaming software applications. Input resolutions larger than Full HD and up to 4K UHD are automatically scaled to 1080p for USB capture. Video timing stabilization helps to ensure a reliable and stable USB capture stream.
The HD-CONV-USB-300 can be used for stand‑alone video conversion or as part of an integrated UC (unified communications) solution. By using the HDMI output and analog audio input, you can leverage existing video conferencing equipment in the room. For example, if you need to install a secondary UC codec to an existing installation, you can share the microphone and HDMI camera devices by feeding these signals into the HD-CONV-USB-300. The HDMI output can connect the camera signal back to the existing UC codec while the captured USB stream feeds into the new UC codec.
You can also install this device in an existing video conferencing room to add BYOM (Bring Your Own Meeting) capability. Simply connect the room’s microphone and HDMI camera to the HD-CONV-USB-300 and connect via USB to the user’s laptop to start the meeting from a soft codec while using the room’s superior camera and microphone,
- Converts a 4K60 4:4:4 HDMI® input to a USB 3.0 output
- Captures uncompressed 1080p60 video and stereo audio over USB 3.01
- Supports deep‑color and HDR up to 12‑bit
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant on HDMI input and output2
- Automatically downscales 4K sources to 1080p for USB capture
- Supports capturing 2‑channel digital audio from either HDMI (LPCM 2.0) or the 3.5 mm analog audio input
- Compliant with the USB Audio Class (UAC) and USB Video Class (UVC) standards
- HDMI output port for local viewing or loop‑through functionality
- Compact surface‑mountable housing