Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G wall plate transmitter provides a cost-effective solution for a single AV source as part of a complete Crestron® DigitalMedia™ system. Functioning as a DM 8G+® transmitter and control interface, the DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G provides an HDMI® input and a DM 8G+ output as well as IR and RS-232 control ports. The DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G incorporates DM 4KZ technology, which enables 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR (High Dynamic Range) support.1 The DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G is also compatible with HDBaseT® technology.
4K60 4:4:4 and HDR Support
DM 4KZ technology uses VESA® Display Stream Compression (DSC) to handle the extreme bandwidth requirement of resolutions beyond 4K30 4:4:4 and 4K60 4:2:0. DSC is a lightweight, line-based 2:1 compression standard that delivers visually lossless performance for 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR signals.1 DSC is applied only to 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR input signals. All other signals are transported uncompressed.
An existing 4K DigitalMedia system can be upgraded to handle 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR video with the installation of DM 4KZ cards, transmitters, and receivers. The upgrade can be accomplished without the need to replace wiring or switchers. The DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G can replace a DM-TX-4K-100-C-1G in an existing installation (additional programming may be required).
DM 8G+ Technology
Engineered for ultra high-bandwidth and ultimate scalability, Crestron DM 8G+ technology transports high-definition video, audio, power, Ethernet, and control signals over twisted pair copper wire. Uncompressed Full HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals are supported at distances up to 330 ft (100 m) using Crestron DM® Ultra cable, Crestron DM 8G® cable, or third-party CAT5e (or higher). Higher resolution signals up to UHD and 4K are supported at distances up to 330 ft (100 m) using DM Ultra cable, 230 ft (70 m) using DM 8G cable, or 165 ft (50 m) using third-party CAT5e (or higher).2
DM 8G+ technology is designed using HDBaseT Alliance specifications, ensuring interoperability with other HDBaseT certified products. Via the DM 8G+ output, the DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G can be connected directly to a third-party HDBaseT compliant receiver or display device without requiring a DM receiver.
Multimedia Computer/AV Interface
A single HDMI input port is provided on the DM-TX-4KZ-100‑C-1G for connection to a laptop computer, mobile device, or other AV source.3 A single CAT5e (or higher) cable connects the DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G to a DM switcher or receiver or to an HDBaseT device. Video, audio, control, networking, and power signals are transported through one RJ-45 connection.2, 4, 5 When used with a DM switcher, multiple DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G devices can be installed, enabling several AV input signals at different locations to be transmitted to multiple displays throughout a room or larger facility. When used with a single DM 8G+ receiver/room controller, the DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G extends an AV signal to a single display.
The DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G includes built-in IR and RS-232 control ports to enable programmable control of the connected source device via a control system.6 When connected to a control system, the DM-TX-4KZ-100-C-1G also provides a gateway for controlling the AV source through CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) over the HDMI input, potentially eliminating the need for a dedicated serial cable or IR emitter.
Pass-through mode for RS-232 and CEC is also supported. For additional information, refer to Online Help Answer ID 1000497 on the Crestron website (www.crestron.com).
- 4K60 4:4:4 support
- HDR10, Deep Color, and 3D video
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDBaseT® compatibility
- HDCP 2.2 compliance
- HDMI® input (DVI and Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ interface compatible)
- DM 8G+® output for connection to a DM® switcher or receiver via a single CAT5e (or higher) twisted pair cable
- Transmission distance up to 330 ft (100 m) for resolutions up to UHD and 4K using DM Ultra cable
- Transmission distance up to 330 ft (100 m) for 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K using DM 8G® cable or CAT5e
- Transmission distance up to 230 ft (70 m) for UHD and 4K using DM 8G cable or up to 165 ft (50 m) using CAT5e
- Device control via CEC, IR, and RS-232
- Powered via the DM connection or optional power pack (sold separately)
- Versatile mounting options including 1-gang electrical box, surface mounting, and attachment to rack rail
- Surface-mount bracket included
- White finish
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.