Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Crestron® DM NVX® technology transports ultra high‑definition 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet with no perceptible latency or loss of quality. Using standard network switches and CAT5e UTP wiring, a DM NVX system delivers a high‑performance virtual matrix routing solution for any enterprise or campus‑wide 4K content distribution application. Support for HDR (High Dynamic Range) and HDCP 2.2 compliance ensures the ultimate in picture quality and compatibility for all of today’s varied media sources.1, 2
The Crestron® DM‑NVX‑D30C is an AV over IP decoder that occupies one slot of a DMF‑CI‑8 card chassis. The card is designed to function as a receiver in a high‑density rack‑mount installation. Featuring secure web‑based control and management, an HDMI® output, an analog audio output, AES67 transmit and receive capability, and copper Ethernet connectivity, the DM‑NVX‑D30C offers a decoder solution for a DM NVX network AV installation of any size.2
Real‑Time 4K60 Video Distribution
Engineered for demanding conference room and classroom applications, DM NVX technology ensures real‑time, full‑motion 4K60 video performance for the presentation of multimedia, videoconferencing, and live camera images. Interactive functions such as gameplay and the use of a mouse are fluid and natural.
A DM NVX system is engineered for stability and ultimate reliability. Line‑synchronized outputs ensure perfect synchronization of content across multiple displays for applications such as digital signage. Variable Multicast TTL (Time To Live) enables traversing multiple network routers for optimal flexibility.
Pixel Perfect Processing Technology
A DM NVX system incorporates Pixel Perfect Processing technology, which provides flawless video transport in all applications. The DM‑NVX‑D30C can decode a video signal to achieve imperceptible end‑to‑end latency of less than 1 frame. The image quality of the source is maintained across a 1‑Gigabit network at any resolution up to 4K60 4:4:4.
Using advanced security features and protocols such as 802.1X authentication, Active Directory® credential management, AES‑128 content encryption, PKI authentication, TLS, SSH, and HTTPS, a DM NVX system delivers a true enterprise‑grade network AV solution engineered to fulfill demanding IT policies.
Image preview provides still images (thumbnails) that show the current video being displayed by an output of a DM NVX decoder. Still images are shown at one frame per second. Image preview supports the maximum resolution of the source and scales the image, while maintaining the aspect ratio. Images can be previewed in the DM NVX web interface and accessed remotely using a web browser. The images can also be previewed on a Crestron touch screen or third-party interface.
Analog Audio De-embedding
The analog audio output provides a stereo line‑level signal to feed a local sound system or sound bar. The output volume is adjustable via a control system or web browser.3
7.1 Surround Sound Audio
DM NVX technology supports the lossless transport of 7.1 surround sound audio signals, including Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed linear PCM.
AES67 Audio Embedding or De-embedding
AES67 support allows the selected audio source to be transmitted as a 2-channel AES67 source while another 2‑channel AES67 audio stream is received from a Crestron DSP or other third-party device and combined with the video signal. The received AES67 audio stream can be combined with the video and then output via the HDMI output and analog audio output.
- 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet
- HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision® video support
- Real‑time video performance over the network
- Pixel Perfect Processing technology
- Enterprise‑grade security including 802.1X, Active Directory® credential management, TLS, and AES‑128
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Decoder functionality for use with DM NVX® products that can function as encoders
- One HDMI® output
- Image preview
- Background image for on-screen display
- Analog audio de-embedding
- 7.1 surround sound audio
- AES67 audio embedding or de-embedding
- Copper Ethernet connectivity
- Automatic point-to-point connectivity
- CEC device control
- Easy setup via built‑in web pages
- Compatibility with Crestron® 3‑Series® or later control systems
- Streamlined management using DM NVX Director™ virtual switching appliances
- .AV Framework™ technology support
- XiO Cloud® service support
- Crestron Home™ OS support
- API for full control of the DM-NVX-D30C
- Designed for installation into a DMF‑CI‑8 chassis
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.