Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Crestron DM-NVX-D10 is a compact AV over IP decoder designed to receive video with resolutions up to 1080p 4:4:4 over standard Gigabit Ethernet. Featuring secure web‑based control and management, an HDMI® output, an analog audio output, AES67 transmit and receive capability, and copper Ethernet connectivity with PoE support, the DM-NVX-D10 provides a decoder solution that offers price and performance optimization in a DM NVX network AV installation of any size.1
Real-Time 1080p60 Video Performance
A DM NVX system is engineered for stability and ultimate reliability. Line‑synchronized outputs ensure perfect synchronization of content across multiple displays for applications such as digital signage. Variable Multicast TTL (Time To Live) enables traversing multiple network routers for optimal flexibility.
Using advanced security features and protocols such as 802.1X authentication, Active Directory® credential management, AES‑128 content encryption, PKI authentication, TLS, SSH, and HTTPS, a DM NVX system delivers a true enterprise‑grade network AV solution engineered to fulfill demanding IT policies.
The DM-NVX-D10 provides decoder functionality designed for use with the DM-NVX-E10 encoder. Both the DM-NVX-D10 and DM-NVX-E10 support resolutions up to 1080p60. The DM-NVX-D10 receives a signal from the DM-NVX-E10 and feeds it to a local display device via the HDMI output.
Analog Audio De-embedding
The analog audio output provides a stereo line‑level signal to feed a local sound system or sound bar. The output volume is adjustable via a control system or web browser.2
7.1 Surround Sound Audio
DM NVX technology supports the lossless transport of 7.1 surround sound audio signals, including Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed linear PCM.
AES67 Audio Embedding or De-embedding
AES67 support allows the selected audio source to be transmitted as a 2-channel AES67 source while another 2‑channel AES67 audio stream is received from a Crestron DSP or other third-party device. The AES67 audio stream that is received can be combined with the video signal and then output via the HDMI output and analog audio output.
Device Control via RS-232, IR, and CEC
The DM-NVX-D10 includes built‑in COM (RS‑232) and IR ports for control of devices under the management of a control system. Additional control capability is provided by CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) over the HDMI connection. Under the management of a control system, the DM-NVX-D10 can control the display device via CEC, potentially eliminating the need for dedicated serial cables or IR emitters.
The COM port, IR port, and CEC over the HDMI output can also enable the display device to be turned on or off automatically without the use of a control system.
Setup of the DM-NVX-D10 is accomplished by using a web browser. Full control and monitoring of the device is enabled through integration with a control system or with a DM NVX Director™ virtual switching appliance.
Streamlined Management Using DM NVX Director Virtual Switching Appliances
Use of a DM NVX Director virtual switching appliance (DM-NVX-DIR-80, DM-NVX-DIR-160, or DM-NVX-DIR-ENT) streamlines the entire configuration and control process. A DM NVX Director appliance provides a central point of management and enables the creation of multiple virtual matrix switchers through one easy‑to‑use web‑based portal.
- Support of video resolutions up to 1080p 4:4:4 over standard Gigabit Ethernet
- Real-time video performance over the network
- Enterprise‑grade security including 802.1X, Active Directory® credential management, TLS, and AES‑128
- HDCP 1.4 compliance
- Decoder functionality designed for use with the DM-NVX-E10 encoder and support for other DM NVX® products that can function as encoders
- One HDMI® output
- Analog audio de-embedding
- 7.1 surround sound audio
- AES67 audio embedding or de-embedding
- Copper Ethernet connectivity with PoE support
- Automatic point-to-point connectivity with the DM-NVX-E10
- Device control via RS-232, IR, and CEC
- Easy setup using built-in web pages
- Compatibility with Crestron® 3-Series® or later control systems
- Streamlined management using DM NVX Director™ virtual switching appliances
- .AV Framework™ technology support
- XiO Cloud® service support
- Crestron Home™ OS support
- API for full control of the DM-NVX-D10
- Compact, surface-mountable design
- Powered via PoE or optional power pack (sold separately)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.