Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The DM-NVX-360C is an AV-over-IP encoder/decoder card that occupies one card slot in a DMF-CI-8 card chassis. The card is designed to function as either a transmitter or receiver in a high-density rack-mount installation. Capable of handling a network AV installation of any size, the DM‑NVX‑360C includes features such as secure web-based control and management, a scaling HDMI® output, video wall processing, an analog audio input or output, native AES67 transmit and receive capability, USB 2.0 and KVM integration, and support for copper and fiber Ethernet connectivity.2, 3
Real-Time 4K60 Video Distribution
Engineered for demanding conference room and classroom applications, DM NVX technology ensures real-time, full-motion 4K60 video performance for the presentation of multimedia, videoconferencing, and live camera images. Interactive functions such as gameplay and using a mouse are fluid and natural.
A DM NVX system also provides stability and reliability. Line‑synchronized outputs ensure perfect synchronization of content across multiple displays for applications such as digital signage and video walls. Variable Multicast TTL (Time To Live) enables traversing multiple network routers for optimal flexibility.
Pixel Perfect Processing Technology
A DM NVX system incorporates Pixel Perfect Processing technology, which provides flawless video transport in all applications. Depending on the operating mode, the DM‑NVX‑360C can encode or decode a video signal to achieve imperceptible end-to-end latency of less than 1 frame. The image quality of the source is maintained across a 1-Gigabit network at any resolution up to 4K60 4:4:4.
Using advanced security features and protocols such as 802.1X authentication, Active Directory® credential management, AES-128 content encryption, PKI authentication, TLS, SSH, and HTTPS, a DM NVX system delivers a true enterprise-grade network AV solution engineered to fulfill demanding IT policies.
Encoder or Decoder Functionality
The DM‑NVX‑360C is configurable to operate as either a network AV encoder or decoder:
- As an encoder, the DM‑NVX‑360C allows the HDMI signal of the output of a switcher, computer, Crestron AirMedia® gateway, or other media source to be transmitted over the network to one or many decoders.1
- As a decoder, the DM‑NVX‑360C receives the signal from a DM NVX encoder and feeds it to the input of a switcher or display device via the HDMI output. The decoder can quickly and easily switch between multiple encoders on the network alongside a locally connected HDMI source.1
- 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet
- HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision® video support
- Real-time video performance over the network
- Pixel Perfect Processing technology
- Enterprise-grade security including 802.1X, Active Directory® credential management, TLS, and AES-128
- HDCP 2.3 compliant
- Configurable as an encoder or decoder
- One HDMI® input
- One HDMI output with 4K60 4:4:4 scaler
- Video wall processing
- Image preview
- Background image for on-screen display
- Test pattern generator
- Adaptive bit rate
- Analog audio embedding or de-embedding
- 7.1 surround sound audio
- AES67 audio embedding or de-embedding
- Breakaway audio
- USB 2.0 and KVM signal extension and routing
- Copper and fiber Ethernet connectivity
- Network port selection
- Automatic point-to-point connectivity
- CEC device control
- Easy setup via built-in web pages
- Interoperable with a Crestron 3-Series® or later control system
- Streamlined management using DM NVX Director™ virtual switching appliances
- .AV Framework™ technology support
- XiO Cloud® service support
- Crestron Home™ OS support
- API for full control of the DM-NVX-360
- Designed for installation into a DMF-CI-8 chassis
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.